Bouknight Draft Watch | Page 38 | The Boneyard

Bouknight Draft Watch

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Let him go to SA at 12. Probably best for career.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Let him go to SA at 12. Probably best for career.
They got a highly paid sg in white and just took one at 12 last year in vessel.

indy and gs are fine, or let him be balls running mate.

back2BE4us

The Carpenter will carpent.
Reaction Score
Shades of Aaron Rodgers when he kept falling...all this does is just create more motivation.

Reaction Score
I get it ur a giddey fan, I said let’s agree to disagree, and that’s not the reason he slipped, but you got it
It is why he slipped, Bouk had flaws this year and those were the flaws. Fragile, loose handle. He’ll be a good pro, but that’s what hurt him. Many knew it, fanboys didn’t.

I’m not a Giddey fan. I just know 6’9” guards are rare and he played very well as a young player in a very good Australian league.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
So excited to watch the Big Baller and Bouknight play together for years to come. As a big fan of both this couldn't be any better.

Reaction Score
Going into the draft I think everyone would have been happy with 11th. It's just everyone's expectations changed when we saw everyone talking about him in the 6-8 range. More motivation for him. Maybe Caron can talk to him.

Reaction Score
Read he has his head down on the table after the 9th pick. Obv right move was to go but I think he thought he’d have gone top 10. If he knew he’d be out of the top 10 I really wonder if he would’ve come back one more year.

This take is so bad. Original mocks had him going anywhere between 11-20. He made his decision long before anyone thought he could go as high as 6.

How many college JRs have been selected so far? Just 1, and he won the national title. If Bouknight stayed he was likely going later in the draft next year than he would be going tonight. Being a year older is just another hurdle to you being drafted highly.

Reaction Score
This take is so bad. Original mocks had him going anywhere between 11-20. He made his decision long before anyone thought he could go as high as 6.

How many college JRs have been selected so far? Just 1, and he won the national title. If Bouknight stayed he was likely going later in the draft next year than he would be going tonight. Being a year older is just another hurdle to you being drafted highly.
I was just going off what Borges said in his tweet after the 9th pick. I always personally thought 10-15.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't even say Bouk looked miserable, that's just his demeanor. He looked like that the entire 2 years he was here and the entire time we recruited him too. And so many people criticized him for it the entire time

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom