Bouknight Draft Watch | Page 32 | The Boneyard

Bouknight Draft Watch

Reaction Score
Does OKC love him enough to trade up to 4 to get him if they think Orlando will take him at 5?
The only reason OKC would trade up is to get Mobley

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
The only reason OKC would trade up is to get Mobley

I think CLE should take that if they take love’s deal

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
OKC fans seem to be the most sold on him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You have to wonder if Orlando really wants him at 8, if they'll have to draft him at 5 to avoid OKC and GSW who are seemingly the most interested.

Hoops91

The Truth Factory
Reaction Score
Bouknight going high in the draft only helps us recruiting - top 10 would be great

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Seems like the momentum is for Scottie Barnes at 4 to Toronto, not Bouk, Maybe a smokescreen, but l guess somewhat possible Bouk goes 5th to Orlando, although it's probably even more possible they just take Suggs and Bouk still goes 6 to OKC.

Reaction Score
@Chief00 would you like to walk back your not a lottery pick take before the draft when everyone will come for you?
Trying to extend a BY olive branch to take that “he should have came back to school” take back
You must be new here. Whatever he turns into in the NBA, we're in for a decade of "well imagine what he could have been had he come back to school to mature a bit".

Reaction Score
Anyone know why Kuminga’s stock seems to be slightly falling? Wondering if his pro day & workouts just weren’t as good as Barnes and Bouk.

Not sure if it’s a result of Kuminga’s performances or if people are just realizing there are better prospects than him.

Reaction Score
Anyone know why Kuminga’s stock seems to be slightly falling? Wondering if his pro day & workouts just weren’t as good as Barnes and Bouk.

Not sure if it’s a result of Kuminga’s performances or if people are just realizing there are better prospects than him.
Podcasts I’ve heard say he doesn’t have any natural feel for the game despite being a physical beast.

Reaction Score
Podcasts I’ve heard say he doesn’t have any natural feel for the game despite being a physical beast.
Got it. Thanks for the input

Some of his G-league highlights are impressive because of him being a physical beast, but I have heard he struggles with consistency as well.

Reaction Score
That and he shot horrifically from all 3 levels in the G-League.
Even after the G-League season ended he was pretty high on mocks (low of 5) and now a lot of mocks have him 7ish which is the lowest i’ve seen him to date, so wasn’t sure if anything had changed since then

He clearly has the upside and the intangibles but not as polished as most of the high lottery guys.

Reaction Score
@Chief00 would you like to walk back your not a lottery pick take before the draft when everyone will come for you?
Trying to extend a BY olive branch to take that “he should have came back to school” take back
Wasn't there some crazy post here that only the top 5 picks should actually be called lottery? Maybe this is a solid pivot for cheif.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom