Bouknight Draft Watch | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Bouknight Draft Watch

Reaction Score
Watching the playoffs I really like the Book(er) comp for Bouk. I love how the Suns use him
and run sets for him. I can see Bouk being used in a similar way. This is obviously a high bar but they have a very similar profile and skill set. Bouk needs to really work on his mid range game. He has the slashing and driving down but the mid range game is where Booker really separates himself from the hundred other attacking guards.

Reaction Score
Has there been any interest from the Pelicans? Seems like the perfect landing spot for him, with them having a good shot to pick around 7-8. Having Zion, Ball, and Ingram as the main pieces, Bouk would be a nice fit here. He doesn't have much to compete with at the 2 gaurd spot with an older Eric Bledsoe in the mix, and Josh Hart and Nickeil Walker as his main competition for the spot, I think it's perfect for him to potentially land a starting spot midway through the season or earlier, and get some early career playoff experience. I love it personally.

Reaction Score
Has there been any interest from the Pelicans? Seems like the perfect landing spot for him, with them having a good shot to pick around 7-8. Having Zion, Ball, and Ingram as the main pieces, Bouk would be a nice fit here. He doesn't have much to compete with at the 2 gaurd spot with an older Eric Bledsoe in the mix, and Josh Hart and Nickeil Walker as his main competition for the spot, I think it's perfect for him to potentially land a starting spot midway through the season or earlier, and get some early career playoff experience. I love it personally.
No interest. Won’t happen.

Reaction Score
I'd imagine the Pels are more interested in finding playmaking, though Zion's playmaking chops sure are enticing. I don't think they're keeping Lonzo. If not playmaking then shooters.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I'd imagine the Pels are more interested in finding playmaking, though Zion's playmaking chops sure are enticing. I don't think they're keeping Lonzo. If not playmaking then shooters.

they drafted Kira Lewis last year over
A shooter.

they need shooters.

especially with their centers being big guys who can’t shoot outside of 3 feet

Reaction Score
Nbadraft.net now has him up at spot 7 to Toronto.

Would love Golden State to snag him with the Timberwolves first rounder. What a great landing spot for him.

OKC with our boy Mark Daigenault another strong spot. He and SGA would be fun to watch.

I don't love the Raptors for him. I feel like they are at a crossroads. They are most likely losing Lowry, Siakam took a big step back.. I think they are going in the wrong direction quickly.

Let's avoid the Kings at all costs. What a horrendous franchise.

Reaction Score
Is there video of this?
Exaggeration but there are videos of him hitting them at a high percentage. Main point is that hitting 19 in practice with no pressure doesn’t mean much and shouldn't mean much

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom