Bouknight Draft Watch | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bouknight Draft Watch

Reaction Score
That’s about where I have him. By that part it’s really about need and fit.

The wizards are probably not taking him with beal and Russ in tow.

I will be surprised if he gets past Boston. I think Orlando, Charlotte and Indiana are all pretty good fits.
Orlando should grab him with their Chicago pick from the Vooch trade. They can come away w 2 very legit players in the top 10 with James.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Orlando should grab him with their Chicago pick from the Vooch trade. They can come away w 2 very legit players in the top 10 with James.

It does depend on what they think they have with their 2 rookie guards.

Bouk can play with either of them.

I wouldn’t mind the pelicans getting him since he could play in the back court with either Ball or Lewis.

Reaction Score

Have we had a guy who RAISED his stock in the draft process in the last 10 years? Kemba kind of stayed where expected, Andre fell a bit maybe. Shabazz stayed the same. Daniels, Hamilton fell a bit because they didn't test well at the combine. Maybe Jeremy Lamb?

Reaction Score
I have absolutely zero sources to anything but I am seeing a lot of Pistons fans talking about him on twitter & saying that the team is very high on him. I would love to see him end up in Memphis just because I think him and Ja could play well together, but i’m gonna be a fan of whatever team he ends up on.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Have we had a guy who RAISED his stock in the draft process in the last 10 years? Kemba kind of stayed where expected, Andre fell a bit maybe. Shabazz stayed the same. Daniels, Hamilton fell a bit because they didn't test well at the combine. Maybe Jeremy Lamb?
Definitely Lamb.

Different question but I think Ben Gordon had the best-timed surge in stock of any of our players.

Reaction Score
Definitely Lamb.

Different question but I think Ben Gordon had the best-timed surge in stock of any of our players.
I think Hilton Armstrong had the best surge, but that was over a little longer period of time

Reaction Score
It does depend on what they think they have with their 2 rookie guards.

Bouk can play with either of them.

I wouldn’t mind the pelicans getting him since he could play in the back court with either Ball or Lewis.
Ya - I think Bouk is way better of a talent than RJ Hampton

Reaction Score
It seems the top 7 in this draft is pretty solidly the top 7 and everyone else is chaos. This draft is stacked. Would love to see Bouk top 10.

the Q

Reaction Score
It seems the top 7 in this draft is pretty solidly the top 7 and everyone else is chaos. This draft is stacked. Would love to see Bouk top 10.

Big drop off after 5.

Last years draft was deeper imo but lacked star power at the top (besides ball who no one listened to me on). This one is strong at the very top.

Reaction Score
I have absolutely zero sources to anything but I am seeing a lot of Pistons fans talking about him on twitter & saying that the team is very high on him. I would love to see him end up in Memphis just because I think him and Ja could play well together, but i’m gonna be a fan of whatever team he ends up on.
Super high on him

Reaction Score
Memphis would be great for him. They have a deep team though and probably need to get rid of a couple guys soon to make more room for their core guys going forward. Bouk could def be a core guy there with Ja and Jackson.

I don't like the Orlando fit as much. I know he's very very close with Cole Anthony but that isn't necessarily good.

the Q

Reaction Score

I’m not sure there’s a scenario where Detroit drafts low enough to land him.

Can they even fall to 6?

Reaction Score
I’m not sure there’s a scenario where Detroit drafts low enough to land him.

Can they even fall to 6?
I was thinking the same thing. I believe they were the 3rd worst team in the league this season. The way the lotto works, they could possibly fall a few spots or be looking at trading for another high pick. They will need a few pieces, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they try to get a second lottery pick.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Bouk going at #5 would be tremendous because it would mean everyone was wrong. I don't think anyone has projected him higher than sixth.
This is technically true, but the top 5 has been solidified for a long time. 6-14 is Bouks actual range.

Reaction Score
Bouk going at #5 would be tremendous because it would mean everyone was wrong. I don't think anyone has projected him higher than sixth.
If he somehow (don’t think it would happen) jumped Green/Kuminga, it would be a huge wart on the GLeague route.
Before someone chimes in, I understand Kuminga and Bouk don’t play the same position, but a lot of times teams drafting in top 5 are very BPA, they usually have multiple needs

Reaction Score
Big drop off after 5.

Last years draft was deeper imo but lacked star power at the top (besides ball who no one listened to me on). This one is strong at the very top.

I disagree. I really like the depth of this year's class.

Reaction Score
A local CT sports website pegs Bouknight going to the Knicks at 20:

I can’t picture him still being available at 20, but I guess we will find out. I personally just think his ceiling is too high for him to fall out of the lottery.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom