Bouknight Draft Watch | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bouknight Draft Watch

Reaction Score
NBADraft.net now has Bouknight going 16th to the Celtics

AND

Sanogo going 28th overall to the Sixers for 2022.
As a Boston sports fan who for some reason still listens to sports talk radio every day, Bouknight going to the Celtics is my worst fear. I'm already envisioning Felger and Mazz spending weeks on end criticizing the pick despite never having watched him play, and then the first sign of a minor slump piling on to the guy and never let up. I already hear enough of it, I don't want them doing it to another UConn guy after they've been ripping Kemba all season

Reaction Score
Serious question..Is it more important to BY when Bouk gets drafted or where he gets drafted (it's a better fit) for his game..Perhaps later in the draft?

He's given us renewed visibility.. Isn't that enough?

Reaction Score
Serious question..Is it more important to BY when Bouk gets drafted or where he gets drafted (it's a better fit) for his game..Perhaps later in the draft?

Good question Bc personally I’d rather his visibility on the Knicks then going somewhere like Indiana.

I think it comes down to if he’s going to be a lottery pick then we want him there Bc it helps recruiting to say that. Once we’re past the lottery I’d rather him in a bigger market w more visibility. But that’s me

Reaction Score

The nba is ridiculously stacked at every position and every team has guards on their bench who could put up numbers if given the opportunity. The most important thing is that James get drafted to a team where the GM and the coach both believe in him and want to give him a real chance.

Reaction Score

I hope for Bouk’s sake he ends up with a good fit. Would love to see him go in the lottery because I think he worked hard and deserves it, but I am most excited to just see UConn players back in the NBA again. Feels like it’s been a long time since we’ve had a draft pick. And there will be more to come in the near future, so it just feels good to get things going again. He has definitely provided visibility to the entire program and it has already helped and will continue to help on the recruiting trail. Ill be excited in draft day no matter when and where he gets picked.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
The nba is ridiculously stacked at every position and every team has guards on their bench who could put up numbers if given the opportunity. The most important thing is that James get drafted to a team where the GM and the coach both believe in him and want to give him a real chance.

The wizards are the 8 seed and starting Raul Neto at guard in the playoffs.

Pick bouk. Pair him with Russ and beal and man, that’s a team you don’t want to face

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I just hope he goes in the lottery. First off, I want to see the kid cash as big of a check as possible but also I really want to see him take his spot on the lottery pick wall in the facility. He deserves to be remembered as the first big time talent of this era of UConn basketball, so I think having him go in the lottery and getting a banner on the wall would be a great thing for everyone.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
EAD3BDDD-AC1B-4FCC-BE1D-C70E36C7A7AD.jpeg

Via @unltd_sports on IG

Reaction Score
Wonder if Bouknight has some perks like keys to every gym in the city

Reaction Score

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
He looks phenomenal in these work out videos he’s been posting on social media

Reaction Score
It appears that there is a very good chance that Bouk will indeed be a lottery pick. Chief, you couldn't have been more wrong.

Reaction Score
It appears that there is a very good chance that Bouk will indeed be a lottery pick. Chief, you couldn't have been more wrong.
Don't underestimate the Chief :)

Reaction Score
They listed his high school injury as one of his weaknesses. Give me a break. Would love to see him on the Knicks though.
I think NBA teams do care about that stuff. The thought process is if the kid is in college, he probably had an experienced sports surgeon doing the work who has done the same surgery to elite athletes many times..if he's in high school, maybe not. It is weird to list it as a "weakness" though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom