Bouknight debuts | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Bouknight debuts

Reaction Score
Not sure what you’re basing this on, but I’ve been to about 12 or 13 practices this year and Bouk is by far the most talented offensive weapon we have on the team. If he isn’t the leading scorer by the end of the year he’ll be damn close.
How do u get into the practices?

Reaction Score
TWSS
I never would get what that stands for except that Tree House has a beer named that so now I know. Lol

1574189999702.png

evmore

FRIENDOftheprogram
Reaction Score
Brendan Adams is the logical choice to lose minutes.. I like his size and defensive ability, and I'm guessing DH likes him for those reasons, but he isn't a top tier D1 offensive player. JB is, or will be soon. I'm more optimistic about this team after Florida than i was last year after Syracuse, even though last year's brought me pure joy..

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Brendan Adams is the logical choice to lose minutes.. I like his size and defensive ability, and I'm guessing DH likes him for those reasons, but he isn't a top tier D1 offensive player. JB is, or will be soon. I'm more optimistic about this team after Florida than i was last year after Syracuse, even though last year's brought me pure joy..

I would think they first come out of Adams' PT but there are plenty of other options for losing minutes based on foul trouble, injuries, match ups, whatever.

I think somewhere around 15 minutes for his first few games and getting somewhere around 20-22 per game by seasons end. Unlike the past few years, there are 7-8 legit D1 players who can play on this team. If he is getting more minutes than that, it's good for us fans and great for the team.

Reaction Score
He will join Polley as the only other kid on the roster who can catch and shoot 3's in a fluid motion and make them consistently. (polley isn't even all that consistent yet). AG isn't consistent enough and CV rarely catches and shoots without hesitation first

Reaction Score
If Bouknight ends up the leading scorer on this team (which I find hard to believe but would absolutely welcome), he'll be in this group of UConn players to lead team in scoring their freshman year:

Corny Thompson
Earl Kelley
Rip Hamilton
Caron Butler
Jerome Dyson

Reaction Score
He will join Polley as the only other kid on the roster who can catch and shoot 3's in a fluid motion and make them consistently. (polley isn't even all that consistent yet). AG isn't consistent enough and CV rarely catches and shoots without hesitation first

CV likes to look into the opponent's eyes after he catches to let them know he's about to kill them. Then he shoots. That's the hesitation.

Reaction Score
I don’t see what Adams has done wrong this season. I say he will keep getting minutes. Rather you will see Sid and Gaffney (as of now) losing minutes to Bouknight. I feel like outside the first game for Sid, Sid and Gaffney don’t bring much. Adams plays tough D makes a few bonehead plays but also generates offense on the drive or can shoot the ball fairly well.

Reaction Score
The problem with the last Ferrari was we got it used and didn't read the CarFax. ( but i love RP)
Love RP too but Ferrari’s stay inside through the winter. Perform best in spring. Just like RP. But gotta play with all season tires. We need a Range Rover or Dodge Ram hemi

Reaction Score
CV likes to look into the opponent's eyes after he catches to let them know he's about to kill them. Then he shoots. That's the hesitation.
I wish CV wouldn't jump around under the basket after a dunk. He could do all the same jumping while back pedaling down the court into a defensive position.

Reaction Score
Not sure what you’re basing this on, but I’ve been to about 12 or 13 practices this year and Bouk is by far the most talented offensive weapon we have on the team.

Wow!
I bumped into Joey Welton once and told him “nice game”. That was pretty awesome.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Get hype for the Bouknight debut by watching the highlights of him leading La Salle to a New York State class B championship as a sophomore. Game MVP. State class B player of the year.

Reaction Score
I
Did you sign up for the BY in 2013 with that handle? The coincidences would be curiously coincidental
I think my friend you have discovered a Hurley. But all Hurleys are not necessarily related though.

Reaction Score
If Bouknight ends up the leading scorer on this team (which I find hard to believe but would absolutely welcome), he'll be in this group of UConn players to lead team in scoring their freshman year:

Corny Thompson
Earl Kelley
Rip Hamilton
Caron Butler
Jerome Dyson

Yes, but keep in mind the last 3 on your list had far far more talent than this year’s team,
It’s all about perspective. JB adds a bunch of things on offense that we sorely need. He also seems to just have that swagger and confidence about him. Not Khalid El Amin, but he’s certainly not going to back down or be afraid of anyone we face.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom