Bouknight closing in on college decision (Zagsblog) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bouknight closing in on college decision (Zagsblog)

Reaction Score
IMG_2148.JPG

Reaction Score
Again, heavy rains starting Monday night into Wednesday, causing flooding and pressure on dams to burst.

For those who have followed Chief’s chosen communication on this matter - it’s clear what this means to all but the most Casual observers.

Or Chaters

Reaction Score
Again, heavy rains starting Monday night into Wednesday, causing flooding and pressure on dams to burst.

For those who have followed Chief’s chosen communication on this matter - it’s clear what this means to all but the most Casual observers.

Maybe I'm more casual than I think but are you insinuating that a SINGLE commitment constitutes the dam-bursting you have been predicting? That would be a pretty modest dam to put it gently. More like "breaking the seal" rather than dam bursting. Is that what you meant in the first place perhaps?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Hmm, most casual fans probably missed the upgrade from dams "breaking" to dams to "bursting."

C

Chief00

Maybe I'm more casual than I think but are you insinuating that a SINGLE commitment constitutes the dam-bursting you have been predicting? That would be a pretty modest dam to put it gently. More like "breaking the seal" rather than dam bursting. Is that what you meant in the first place perhaps?

“Maybe I’m more casual than I think” - no arguments here.

But, Chief loves the Casual Fan. Keep the faith and don’t worry so much. Be positive.

C

Chief00

Hmm, most casual fans probably missed the upgrade from dams "breaking" to dams to "bursting."

LOL - that’s on Chief - I was trying to say the same thing I said 10 times before - no change in status.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
LOL - that’s on Chief - I was trying to say the same thing I said 10 times before - no change in status.
Hmm, that kind of loose verbiage is, well, kind of casual, jefe. Frankly I'm disappointed.
;)

Reaction Score

Leaky faucet?

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score

“James Bouknight, a talented combo guard out of the MacDuffie School in Massachusetts, concluded his official visit with UConn over the weekend and will likely make his decision on Tuesday.”

My phone notifications will most definitely be on (they are already).

Reaction Score
Just wanted to let everyone know, I’ve heard from multiple sources* that we’re in good shape here.

*in this thread

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom