Bouknight arrested? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Bouknight arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
In the end, I don’t think anybody is rooting against Bouknight. Everyone wants the best for him. Speaking for myself, I hope he gets his stuff together. He is athletically gifted and could be a phenomenal talent. regardless, he genuinely seemed like a nice kid. I wish the best for him, whatever that may be.

Based on what? He played college basketball at UConn and not Syracuse?

Reaction Score
Almost everyone is redeemable. Everyone makes mistakes- our hopes are that our greatest ones don’t permanently impact ourselves or especially others in a horrible or irreversible manner. He’s come way too close, way too many times; and, when you burn bridges and shut out the people who are trying to help you and tell you the truth, there aren’t a lot of ways things can turn out positively.
Hinting that he shut people from UConn out?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I live in Mecklenburg County. The courts here do not mess around with traffic violations. I got ticketed for going 43 in a 35. I showed up to the court date because I didn’t want the points on my license. To no avail; got the point and incurred $200 in court costs. There’s a chance he does time.

Reaction Score
Clearly he has a problem. Tis is his 3rd incident since February. I hope he figures it out before it is too late/.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I live in Mecklenburg County. The courts here do not mess around with traffic violations. I got ticketed for going 43 in a 35. I showed up to the court date because I didn’t want the points on my license. To no avail; got the point and incurred $200 in court costs. There’s a chance he does time.
I also live in Meck County. Have you ever tried iticket.law? Costs some money but they go to court for you and almost always avoid points. Extremely worth it.

Reaction Score
I never posted about this because I put nothing to it at the time, but a kid I know works in leasing at a big company and bouknight lives in an apartment or penthouse in one of their buildings.

Apparently he’s been a gigantic cause of issues for a while. Once again could be a nothing story I figured he was just a young kid playing loud music and I never heard anymore.

Reaction Score
I never posted about this because I put nothing to it at the time, but a kid I know works in leasing at a big company and bouknight lives in an apartment or penthouse in one of their buildings.

Apparently he’s been a gigantic cause of issues for a while. Once again could be a nothing story I figured he was just a young kid playing loud music and I never heard anymore.
I would guess he’s more than just a nuisance based on his track record. Knew the property owner of a building in Boston that Kendrick Perkins lived at along with other players. Said Perk would constantly and openly smoke weed in the hallways. Said he hated athletes as tenants cause they felt the rules didn’t apply to them. Book probably acts the same way with thinking he’s above everything. We’ve all seen it for 4+ years now

He needs to do some soul searching and figure his bs out. He’s on his way out of the league before ever being known. Complete tragedy but he has a chance for redemption

Reaction Score
Truly a dumbo is he....It is very disappointing to watch him in free fall...just loaded with superb talent but without the self-discipline to succeed....SMH....I truly hope that he figures his life out sooner than later

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
haven't seen an NBA franchise get smacked like this with off court issues in awhile. everyone always signs their rookie extensions but I wonder what Lamelo Ball is thinking, the Hornets are in hell
Yep that’s it It’s on the franchise. Bouk was as clean as a whistle before he arrived at Charlotte. If anything, the franchise either fails to carefully screen their draft choices or they feel they can overcome their shortfalls. Bouk had known issues before he came to UConn, displayed questionable behavior before his freshman season started, decided to go off track before and during the NBE tournament and NCAAs his sophomore year. Then he makes himself look like a high schooler drinking for the first time during a visit back to campus last season. Certain people know/knew very well what Bouk was doing to himself but turned blind eyes.
The kid is an unbelievable talent and could be experiencing the start of a good NBA career but he cannot seem to want to get himself on the right road.
Basketball aside, I truly hope that he seeks the help for whatever ails him so he can live his life with clear eyes and mind. I sincerely wish the best for Bouk. The road isn’t easy. I’ve lived it.

Reaction Score
Yep that’s it It’s on the franchise. Bouk was as clean as a whistle before he arrived at Charlotte. If anything, the franchise either fails to carefully screen their draft choices or they feel they can overcome their shortfalls. Bouk had known issues before he came to UConn, displayed questionable behavior before his freshman season started, decided to go off track before and during the NBE tournament and NCAAs his sophomore year. Then he makes himself look like a high schooler drinking for the first time during a visit back to campus last season. Certain people know/knew very well what Bouk was doing to himself but turned blind eyes.
The kid is an unbelievable talent and could be experiencing the start of a good NBA career but he cannot seem to want to get himself on the right road.
Basketball aside, I truly hope that he seeks the help for whatever ails him so he can live his life with clear eyes and mind. I sincerely wish the best for Bouk. The road isn’t easy. I’ve lived it.
Bruh wtf are you rambling about lol. I'm not saying the Hornets caused Bouk to have offcourt issues

Reaction Score
Almost everyone is redeemable. Everyone makes mistakes- our hopes are that our greatest ones don’t permanently impact ourselves or especially others in a horrible or irreversible manner. He’s come way too close, way too many times; and, when you burn bridges and shut out the people who are trying to help you and tell you the truth, there aren’t a lot of ways things can turn out positively.
Hinting that he shut people from UConn out?
That's what it sounds like to me and it is incredibly sad.

Reaction Score
Wearing a hooded jacket over your head indoors with shades on is probably not a good sign btw.

Reaction Score
He was found passed out drunk in his car in a parking deck. It appears he realized he was too drunk to drive and decided to sleep it off in his car.

Unfortunately he has 3 prior arrests over the last year in Charlotte, all for reckless driving.

UconnU

Reaction Score
I also live in Meck County. Have you ever tried iticket.law? Costs some money but they go to court for you and almost always avoid points. Extremely worth it.
Never heard of it but will look into it if I get pulled over again. Cornelius, where I am, has the most aggressive police force I’ve ever seen when it comes to traffic violations.

UconnU

Reaction Score
He was found passed out drunk in his car in a parking deck. It appears he realized he was too drunk to drive and decided to sleep it off in his car.

Unfortunately he has 3 prior arrests over the last year in Charlotte, all for reckless driving.
Local news is reporting gun charges may be forthcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom