Boston to South Carolina | The Boneyard

Boston to South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Where are all the posters that GUARANTEED Boston? She was a "lock". "can't miss", "100% going to UConn", "writing is on the wall", "Geno would have recruited somebody else", etc? UConn will NOT get a single player of Horston, Boston, Jones, Bueckers, or Fudd. just like I predicted. Just got the school wrong. Most kids do NOT want to play for a disciplinarian head coach like Auriemma these days!

Reaction Score
UCONN will lose out on jones!! Watch jones sign with the gamecocks!!! UCONN future is over!!! Sadly genos recruiting style needs to change!!! Put all marbles into one bag.. no back up plan. If we lose out on jones then UCONN will be done a roster of 10... say juco or walk ons. UCONN dominance and dynasty is over. Sad day

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Whoa.....UConn is really lagging on the recruiting this year it seems. Not good news for Miss. St. either.

Reaction Score
Where are all the posters that GUARANTEED Boston? She was a "lock". "can't miss", "100% going to UConn", "writing is on the wall", "Geno would have recruited somebody else", etc? UConn will NOT get a single player of Horston, Boston, Jones, Bueckers, or Fudd. just like I predicted. Just got the school wrong. Most kids do NOT want to play for a disciplinarian head coach like Auriemma these days!

The WBB version of Hami Diallo...

Reaction Score
Devastating body blow to UCONN and it's future.

no that comes if and when Jones goes elsewhere.................if she picks UConn they'll be fine..............without her they will be thin as could be.......

Reaction Score
Did not see South Carolina as an option. I was for sure it was UConn.

Well, since we got to harp on Dawn's poor guard play... Now she can continue having that because she just got post players. If Jones commits to them, that will be a monster class.

SC still doesn't worry me no matter what players they get. Their offense is not elite

Reaction Score
UCONN will lose out on jones!! Watch jones sign with the gamecocks!!! UCONN future is over!!! Sadly genos recruiting style needs to change!!! Put all marbles into one bag.. no back up plan. If we lose out on jones then UCONN will be done a roster of 10... say juco or walk ons. UCONN dominance and dynasty is over. Sad day

I'd say you're being a bit over the top...............as I just said, if Jones signs they'll be fine.............without her they'll be a good team with a short bench next year...............the key is the 2020 class.............if UConn can't bring in a premier point guard and big forward then I'd say there's a real issue........

Reaction Score
South Carolina becoming the new destination? It could be these players want to be part of building a uconn or Tenn in South Carolina?

Reaction Score
Jones is not coming to UCONN!!! Accept it now!!!!!! Geno made a big mistake!! Being to dam selective!!!! No back up plan!! Jones to
South Carolina Stanford or Oregon!!! UCONN is done!!! Hate to be negative but if Geno lost a recruit who basically sat behind uconns bench the past 2 years and she goes to USC come on people .. writing is on the wall UCONN is over. I see Geno coaching no more then 4 years. Kids don’t want to play for demanding coaches and programs and people are sick of uconns dominance and sadly all good things come to a end.

Reaction Score
Oh wow. This comes as a surprise given how often she attended UCONN games. It's certainly a bummer for us husky fans, but life will go on. And as I always say, I have nothing but respect for A. Boston. Her hard work and dedication EARNED this athletic scholarship and I wish her success in life/basketball (as if she even cares what I think...haha ;)). She's following HER dreams and there are no hard feelings from me. Now it's time to focus our attention to Aubrey and hopefully Haley.

sidenote: I created this wonderful GIF for Boston's signing day and I still hope I get to use it next week....lol.

"In a world where you can be anything...be KIND"

Reaction Score
This is a bad sign...she was in our backyard and at our games all the time and lost her. Wow

Reaction Score
Better do some research on next years possible grad transfers or it's going to be a long season

Reaction Score

Yes wow , this is huge ! Big Big Big Big deal here . So did they all get together for that Unofficial as a group to decide NOT to play for UCONN?

Reaction Score
Oh my aching head! This is the biggest disappointment I can remember in UConn's recruiting. Boston and Amihere both to South Carolina. Who predicted this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom