Boston to South Carolina | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Boston to South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Most recruits are realizing how long Geno has left in his tank and they know the run is just about over . I would want Geno to coach me all 4 years without any doubt that he would be there everyday .

Reaction Score
Now that is the craziness of a modern teenage mind. I feel for the coaches who have to navigate them.

Reaction Score
You mean posters that seemingly come out of nowhere to guarantee things, and to question us questioning who he/she is even with a name that bears the gravitas of "Dorf" might not actually have any real insider information?

Shocking, I know.

Reaction Score
I think what happens here is that Dawn can promise someone like Boston that she'll be able to do what she wants, and that the sun moon and stars will be aligned around her. Geno will never make that concession.

Reaction Score
I think what happens here is that Dawn can promise someone like Boston that she'll be able to do what she wants, and that the sun moon and stars will be aligned around her. Geno will never make that concession.

Those same promises Geno was able to utilize for almost a decade ?

Reaction Score
Just devastating for the program. No way around it. The dynasty is over. The team has ZERO size and physical presence for the foreseeable future. Geno has some explaining to do.....Time for some new blood to take over as the game has passed him by. He cost us last year's title & looks like 11 will be it.

Reaction Score
LOL Whatever you need to do. I know, you know, the board knows that I missed on where she would go, but was 10000000% on where she wouldn't. Just like Horston, and just like I WILL be for Jones, Bueckers, Fudd!

Horston - Tennessee
Boston - South Carolina
Amihere = South Carolina
Jones - Stanford/South Carolina
Beuckers - ND
Fudd - ND

Im dorfing it now .

Reaction Score
Three of the last four high school no.1 recruits are at UConn. To say Geno can't recruit is silly. We are on a streak of 11 final fours in a row. I, too, am surprised we didn't get Boston. But this is not the end of the world. Let's wait, at least, until Monday before we give up on the program. The one thing that's painfully clear is that BYers don't have the foggiest idea where recruits are going. I think that's all I'll read into Boston's decision.

Reaction Score
Everyone’s so quick to write off UConn. Megan is playing the 4 now, and will next year. Liv will move to the 5, Aubrey takes the wing, and we still have our back court. It’s not like we depended on the bench to provide much scoring. Getting to the Final 4 will be tough but it will be interesting to see if the team will embrace the challenge

JS

Reaction Score
There are a couple of people using this thread to vent.

They're posting too much. We've given a few gentle hints, so by now they know who they are.

Please give others a chance to reflect and post what they think about this if they wish. We'd prefer a few emotional types didn't overwhelm the thread with their fears, frustrations and/or lamentations.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Oh, somewhere in this favoured land the sun is shining bright,
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light;
And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children
shout,
But there is no joy in The Boneyard—mighty Geno has struck out.

Reaction Score
Somebody is losing his mojo to younger coaches.........I mean it’s plain as day he’s lost some ‘connection’ on his recruiting fastball.

Reminds me of Barmore and LaTech all those years ago. Empires rise and fall but in the AAC there probably won’t be any comebacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom