Boneyard Benevolence - GoFundMe link added | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Boneyard Benevolence - GoFundMe link added

Reaction Score
Hello Everyone-

I've been staring at my laptop screen for about 5 minutes now trying to process and put into words how I feel about what you've all done these past forty-eight or so hours. I really don't know what to say.

I am overwhelmed by your kindness and generosity. Completely and utterly overwhelmed! Simply saying thank you, in my mind, seems woefully inadequate. But, on behalf of Keith and myself, THANK YOU ALL!!!! This has surpassed my wildest dreams.

Good people do good things. The Boneyard is clearly full of really, really good people.

Reaction Score
Hello Everyone-

I've been staring at my laptop screen for about 5 minutes now trying to process and put into words how I feel about what you've all done these past forty-eight or so hours. I really don't know what to say.

I am overwhelmed by your kindness and generosity. Completely and utterly overwhelmed! Simply saying thank you, in my mind, seems woefully inadequate. But, on behalf of Keith and myself, THANK YOU ALL!!!! This has surpassed my wildest dreams.

Good people do good things. The Boneyard is clearly full of really, really good people.
Thank you is enough.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You guys rock. The fund now has $1,807, enough for 3 (or more?) games. The two basketball boards definitely helped but the lion’s share came from the football board

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
These Huskies take care of the dogs in their pack. Keith is one of our dogs. As UConn likes to say, Once a Husky always a Husky.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom