boise not coming | Page 5 | The Boneyard

boise not coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Awesome..cherry pick a game against a team that has their 2nd largest alumni base in the City of Dallas. SMU had numerous games this year less than 20,500 announced..the Houston at SMU game was lucky to have 4-5,000 actual fans there. I watched the game on FOX regional and I've seen better attended HS games.

Cherry pick a game? Really? All I did was google image a pic of their stadium, and this came up.

I figured that UTEP was sufficiently innocuous when the school also plays Houston, Texas Tech, Baylor, Rice, etc., that it was safe to assume this game didn't draw their biggest crowds.

When you do the same search I did you see the stadium 80% filled for multiple games:

https://www.google.com/search?q=smu football stadium ford&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=1GHiUKT-C7TW0gGOu4CgDQ&biw=1397&bih=660&sei=12HiUPSEFsSG0QGo04G4Bg

Enough with your trolling BS tonight.

Reaction Score
I enjoy the faux concern and advice from Cuse, Louisville and RU fans.

I don't. TM, is usually cool, but there have been too many trolls over here with us for me to find it cute at the moment.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I don't. TM, is usually cool, but there have been too many trolls over here ****ing with us for me to find it cute at the moment.
He passed cool long ago, now he is wallowing in our predicament. Get a hobby.

Reaction Score
I've been to Syracuse football games that you couldn't count 25000.

New York State ain't building them a new Stadium & the Dome is mausoleum. Obsolecent. So - they got their magic ticket & they're gone. Their the lamest bunch of crappy fans. Frontrunning nannies from a dead sea city. Example 1a that the ACC doesn't know what the duck they're doing.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Thought you might be interested in this litte tidbit. It fits with my general perception that Boise is not that big of an attraction and is no great loss.

Brett McMurphy@McMurphyESPN
Navy AD tells Capital Gazette "Boise wasn’t worth it. There is zero TV interest in Boise along Eastern seaboard … MWC was desperate"

Expand

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Thought you might be interested in this litte tidbit. It fits with my general perception that Boise is not that big of an attraction and is no great loss.

Brett McMurphy@McMurphyESPN
Navy AD tells Capital Gazette "Boise wasn’t worth it. There is zero TV interest in Boise along Eastern seaboard … MWC was desperate"

Expand

this guy must be done sailing and have throw his hat in the ring for ad of this hole new conf that will be built or something. i couldn't pay a hooker enough to givwe warde a bj good enough to get him to say something so pro uconn/league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom