bobs gotta go | Page 2 | The Boneyard

bobs gotta go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Please save your money for the buyout fund!
Don't worry about the buyout fund, after today the collection plate at the Board of Trustees meeting will be enough. This is hurting the University in more than just athletics. Disco is gone after the game, as new AD Benedict stays, and Herbst gets slapped on the wrist at the next board meeting.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
I'm so confident Diaco will be fired, if he does not get fired immediately after this game (or tomorrow) I will pay the Boneyard premium membership fees for every person who asks. (Limited time offer in case Fishy opens a premium board this weekend)

The worse part about all this is, the future looks dire for years to come. :(
do not ever agree with Art the Homer, but on this he is my bro.
Sunday this f"ck fancy pants is gone.

You hear me Auburn boy!!!???

Reaction Score
I wasn't even this disgusted with PP. That honestly says something. I'm legitimately done with being a UConn fan until his face is vanquished from state lines.

Reaction Score
Somehow there are a few here who still think this comes down to DB thinking about whether he believes BD is good enough to come back. This decision is 100% based on the cost of the buyout. He has more than proven he needs to be fired, but the financial end of it is the sole but enormous hurdle in the way of DB pulling the trigger on that.

Reaction Score
If he's smart, and that's now questionable, he declines post game press conference. Please no crazy, positive spin comments. Just a "No comment" will work at this point.

C

Chief00

He finally loss the team; like many of us they don't believe the dude anymore - He's gone and we need to examine why we increased his buyout after a 6-7 season.

Reaction Score
Diaco is easily the worst D1 coach in the country, this is not hyperbole. I've never seen someone so over their head in this job. Every second he is not fired takes us further in the hole and makes us a bigger laughingstock.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Benedict is on the clock.
Tic toc, tic toc.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
So HCBD is gone.

Does anyone have any faith we will pick a solid coach to replace him? Our track record does not inspire confidence.

Reaction Score
If he's not gone by noon Monday, my season ticket dollars and all other donations will go towards some sort of UCONN scholarship fund. Enough is enough.
I actually think this is great. Still supporting the school, and when they call you about tickets you have a great answer. You gave your money to a respectable cause, not a sad football program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom