bobs gotta go | The Boneyard

bobs gotta go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bobs gotta go. Clap. Bobs gotta go. Clap.

Started this chant after the UVA game at the rent and everyone thought I was insane. Now is the time

Reaction Score
Even when it became clear this team was going to finish with just 3 or 4 losses, I thought there was no way they should fire Diaco after this season. Clean out the rest of the coaching staff, sure, but he should get at least one more year.

I no longer think that. He's coached his way out of the job the past month, and it'd be a disgrace to the university to allow this buffoon to coach one more second after today.

Reaction Score
Do you think he's smart enough to realize this isn't what playing for your coaches job looks like?

Reaction Score
Been saying since Maine game that this guy is not the right coach. Some buffon on this board was giving me a hard time because I kept saying what an idiot Diaco is. This is the worst coaching performance I have ever seen.

I think Diaco wants his buy out and just bail. This is worse than the PP tenure. How did we end up with ? He is worse than a snake oil salesmen.

Reaction Score
I gotta believe it's even money he's gone. This team is lost. There is absolutely nothing to build on. With Thomas gone next year....'nuff said.

Another rebuild is coming soon.

Reaction Score
Hey there is a upside. We are only losing 24-0 in the 2nd qtr to a former SEC team.

Reaction Score
I gotta believe it's even money he's gone. This team is lost. There is absolutely nothing to build on. With Thomas gone next year....'nuff said.

Another rebuild is coming soon.
Does that mean new paint and a new diet?

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
This is worse than Pasqualoni's last year. The culture is not strong - it reaks of losing and doing nothing to fix it. All 3 phases are being destroyed by TULANE.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I think after Bendict comes to his senses and fires BD, we should shut down football for a year, so many bad memories

Reaction Score
I'm so confident Diaco will be fired, if he does not get fired immediately after this game (or tomorrow) I will pay the Boneyard premium membership fees for every person who asks. (Limited time offer in case Fishy opens a premium board this weekend)

The worse part about all this is, the future looks dire for years to come. :(

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
This is making it hard for me to convince my co-workers in Dallas that UConn plays major college football.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I never in a million years would've believed I'd be saying this, but PP was a better coach than BD. Things have sunken to a new low. BD is laughing all the way to the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom