Blaudschun Dig At Susan Herbst | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Blaudschun Dig At Susan Herbst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
That just means he's mad because he lost a source... ;)

I see that the media has rallied behind Paquette (and rightfully so by all regards) but less revenue = less positions.

Wonder if BE picks him up?
Does Blaudschun understand that the BE no longer exists? That was some lifeline it offered SMU.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm sort of stuck here. I think Blauds is generally clueless, but I agree that the last person who should be making an athletic call is Herbst.

I thought I knew how bad it was going to get... Time to ratchet down the expectations from that ridiculously low level.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Twitter is fun for things like... My resignation was announced today - well they let you 'resign' why draw attention to your firing.

Reaction Score
I'm sort of stuck here. I think Blauds is generally clueless, but I agree that the last person who should be making an athletic call is Herbst.

In this instance (if Herbst's involvement is true) - is it really an "athletic call"?

Reaction Score
Twitter is fun for things like... My resignation was announced today - well they let you 'resign' why draw attention to your firing.

Maybe this is why he needed to go. The Big East and AAC have had lots of problems saying the right thing at the right time. I'm not sure what Herbst wants in a media relations guy but if it is savvy and skillful use and manipulation of information, we haven't been getting it from current staff.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
In this instance (if Herbst's involvement is true) - is it really an "athletic call"?

Making calls on the staff of the conference office is an athletic call yes.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Maybe this is why he needed to go. The Big East and AAC have had lots of problems saying the right thing at the right time. I'm not sure what Herbst wants in a media relations guy but if it is savvy and skillful use and manipulation of information, we haven't been getting it from current staff.

Well it happened after they fired him so tough to use as evidence.

If the AAC has issues maybe it's Aresco who needs to go.

Reaction Score
Making calls on the staff of the conference office is an athletic call yes.

Disagree that conference office staffing decisions are athletic in nature (other than it's an athletic conference) but not worth the typing to argue about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom