Blanca Quiñonez Commits to UConn | The Boneyard

Blanca Quiñonez Commits to UConn

Reaction Score
So what does this mean for Somfai and Makeer?

It means that a class of 4 will make a roster of 15, so technically there’s only space for one more.

A class of 5 would only work if we lose more than Aubrey, Kaitlyn and Paige (i.e Azzi and/or Carol don’t use their redshirt years next season).

Reaction Score
She can move the ball. She can shoot the ball. She reminds me of Maya.

Maya 2.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't know anything about this kid, but I love the idea of recruiting someone like her. Appears to be tough, skilled, athletic, and battle-tested. An 18-year-old playing in a European league with women in their late 20s. She scores and rebounds. Don't know how good the league is, but it couldn't have been easy to be a teenaged Ecuadorian playing overseas.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It means that a class of 4 will make a roster of 15, so technically there’s only space for one more.

A class of 5 would only work if we lose more than Aubrey, Kaitlyn and Paige (i.e Azzi and/or Carol don’t use their redshirt years next season).
I believe that Azzi Has already said that this is her last year.

Reaction Score
I don't know anything about this kid, but I love the idea of recruiting someone like her. Appears to be tough, skilled, athletic, and battle-tested. An 18-year-old playing in a European league with women in their late 20s. She scores and rebounds. Don't know how good the league is, but it couldn't have been easy to be a teenaged Ecuadorian playing overseas.

There is a comparison to Tamika Catchings

Reaction Score
OMG! She looks awesome. And this came on so suddenly. I only saw one post about her a few days ago and now she’s committed. I wonder how he found about her. And I’m impressed at how well he kept this under wraps. Was he trying to keep Jeff or José from getting to her first?

Reaction Score
I am not in the program obviously. Just sharing my thoughts as a fan.

This recruitment process reminds me of Inês.

Reaction Score
OMG! She looks awesome. And this came on so suddenly. I only saw one post about her a few days ago and now she’s committed. I wonder how he found about her. And I’m impressed at how well he kept this under wraps. Was he trying to keep Jeff or José from getting to her first?
Geno and Morgan recently visited her in Italy according to an article I read.

Reaction Score
Ok, cause typically when they post those with the class, it’s the class of the year they are graduating in, so was confusing. Thanks

That's exactly what this is. The current year is 2024. She will graduate in 2025, and enroll for the 2025-26 season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom