Bill Walton | The Boneyard

Bill Walton

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Confused Nba All Star GIF by NBA

In case anyone would like to know what Bill Walton looks like when his lips aren't flapping.

Reaction Score
That whole production was terrible, showing an interview with Phil Knight while game is being played. Save it for half time. Bill took away from the game. It's all about him.
The Phil Knight interview could have happened in audio only while they showed the game. That was absurd. Even worse was showing a taped interview with Izzo! Show it at halftime, why are they diminishing the live game with that b.s.

Reaction Score
The Phil Knight interview could have happened in audio only while they showed the game. That was absurd. Even worse was showing a taped interview with Izzo! Show it at halftime, why are they diminishing the live game with that b.s.
It's his tourney. Hope he sold a lot of books.

Reaction Score
Hated all the split screens. Loved all the Bill Walton. Maybe this doesn't speak well of me, but in addition to actually finding him entertaining, one of my favorite things about him is how he drives so many people crazy.

I guess I just don't care what the announcers say during games. I am there to watch the game. There is not much they can say from an analytical point of view that will enhance my experience, so they might as well be goofy and/or bizarre.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom