• Brett McMurphy

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Dana O'Neil

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
I like a lot of these people but some of the on-air talent at ESPN is way overpaid.

I have a close friend who works there and told me that Mike Greenberg's next contract could be around $6 million per year. I know he's been around for a while, but that's far too much $. Could only imagine what some of the others were making.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Amazing reading the classy tweets people are putting out. Obviously you're a public figure and want to remain employable but I would be hard pressed to be "thanking" anyone at ESPN right now.

30:30 the death of a network

Death is a bit much. They still had $2b revenue and are tentatively valued at around $17b. That's ok.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I like a lot of these people but some of the on-air talent at ESPN is way overpaid.

I have a close friend who works there and told me that Mike Greenberg's next contract could be around $6 million per year. I know he's been around for a while, but that's far too much $. Could only imagine what some of the others were making.

Mike and Mike still does really well. I've no idea why. Apparently people dig a really square tool bag like Greenie.

Reaction Score
Chad Ford gone after the draft and Henry Abbot ("True Hoop"), too.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Chad Ford should have been fired years ago.

His rankings were as lazy as they could be - he used to have sixty mid-to-late round projections.

Reaction Score
ESPN's escalating subscriber loss and significantly decreased profitability suggests one thing to me...ESPN will soon want to re-negotiate all of its generous long-term contracts with the ACC etal, Whether it will be able to, or not, is the sure subject of discussions at the ESPN Board Meetings.

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
ESPN's escalating subscriber loss and significantly decreased profitability suggests one thing to me...ESPN will soon want to re-negotiate all of its generous long-term contracts with the ACC etal, Whether it will be able to, or not, is the sure subject of discussions at the ESPN Board Meetings.

Like the car. Is it yours?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom