Big East WBB Media Day Tuesday, Oct 18 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big East WBB Media Day Tuesday, Oct 18

Reaction Score
So Dorka was all Big Ten as a sophomore and Honorable Mention as a Grad in the Big East?!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
So Dorka was all Big Ten as a sophomore and Honorable Mention as a Grad in the Big East?!
Last year she averaged 7.3 points and 5.7 rebounds per game. That doesn't exactly scream "must be on First Team" to me.

My hope is that she can fully recover from her injury and make a big leap from last year.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

BIG EAST Inks Extension With Mohegan Sun Arena​

NEW YORK – The BIG EAST Conference has announced a three-year extension with Mohegan Sun Arena, which serves as host of the BIG EAST Women’s Basketball Tournament presented by JEEP. The Conference is entering the third year of its current three-year deal and the extension guarantees the event will remain in Uncasville, Conn., through 2026. If it makes "dollars", it makes sense. This decision makes lots of sense. ;)

Reaction Score
As I said earlier, Go Ayanna. Prediction: "She will be a new Uconn great." She can score on all
3 levels, and even dunk. She will do that on Uconn's fast break. A solid kid!!!!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I think it's a great day for the league. Being in MSG - so historic - and giving all the teams a chance to be part of the publicity - nice to see all the way around.

The selections by the coaches seem to make sense - I would hope that the coaches have a better sense of all the players on all the other BE teams than us fans do - I know there is a lot of knowledge on this board, so maybe we do know better LOL.

Glad to see Butler seems to be on the rise. Obviously hope that all the teams in the BE do well, especially OOC, but the bottom of our league was a real drag on the reputation of the league overall so anything Butler, Xavier, Georgetown, and Providence can start going to lift themselves up will be good for the league.

Congrats to all the players chosen for preseason honors. I was surprised about the BE FOY - Patterson? I would have thought Brady would have been chosen. Good for Ayanna! I think both of our highly regarded freshmen will be terrific (no I have not forgotten about Ines, but her expectations from fans are not as high). But no one knows for sure yet. All we've seen are clips from the weight room and snips from practice.

Side note - hasn't Lauren Park-Lane been at Seton Hall for like 10 years?!! :p Love watching her play - she's such a spark plug for them. And feisty!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom