Big East Transfer Portal Thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Big East Transfer Portal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It could have been nil related also. It’s his last year and he’s already won a championship.

Right but going to a worse team to get arguably the same or even less playing time makes ZERO SENSE imo.

Reaction Score
It could have been nil related also. It’s his last year and he’s already won a championship.
Good point. I don’t think UConn has anyone in Repole’s stratosphere playing in NIL

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Alleyne wasn't going to start at SJ - knowing that RP is all in for a PG who can move the ball and create off the dribble and plays a 1 guard offense at least 50% of the game.
I echo the sentiment that Alleyne has won a NC and now it's time to make some $ and experience the big city for his last year.

Reaction Score
He's like a house pet here. He'll nip a bit but is generally harmless. He's still getting over running a Final Four coach out of town on a rail.
I always loved his avatar where he showed a picture of Mick Cronin with a cigar in his mouth and the caption "King of Round of 32 flameouts", LMAO.

Reaction Score
I would say they are now definitely a team that wants to make the tournament. Still put them a tier below us and marquette at least
I agree.

Tier 1: Marquette & UConn
Tier 2: Creighton, Xavier, Villanova and now St. John's

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
People are really sleeping on Providence. They have 2 all conference level players plus a bunch of other good players.

The coach is the X factor, but they have better players than last year. The returnees all all a year older and the pieces to replace the losses are upgrades. We will see what happens, but Im inclined to think you are right. THose players have something to prove after getting a raw deal from lyin ed cooley.

Reaction Score
The coach is the X factor, but they have better players than last year. The returnees all all a year older and the pieces to replace the losses are upgrades. We will see what happens, but Im inclined to think you are right. THose players have something to prove after getting a raw deal from lyin ed cooley.
Ed Cooley loves Arby’s

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The coach is the X factor, but they have better players than last year. The returnees all all a year older and the pieces to replace the losses are upgrades.
This coach has a plan. He's bringing in some grownups he can trust. A coach with a plan is dangerous.

Reaction Score
LMAO at a Cincy fan throwing rocks at literally any other program. I’d work on my own house first if I were you.
Kobe's comments have a tone of desperate insecurity about his own team, and possibly declining mental stability.

I wish his meltdown didn't have to play out on our forum, but we should be nice to the dude. It's only sports.

Reaction Score
People are really sleeping on Providence. They have 2 all conference level players plus a bunch of other good players.
And a coach that cares.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Pletcher is a class act, this is an anomoly. He trains hundreds of horses and this never occurs
Ha, no. He's as dirty as any of them, except Baffert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom