Big East OOC tracker | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Big East OOC tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lame! The pro argument is about the potential of a flagship university in the original Big East footprint.

Remember when UCONN was middling AAC team losing to Wagner and Northeastern. Oh those benefits of a conference upgrade.
Lame?! I wasn't voicing opinion. I made a factual statement.

Reaction Score
Lame! The pro argument is about the potential of a flagship university in the original Big East footprint.

Remember when UCONN was middling AAC team losing to Wagner and Northeastern. Oh those benefits of a conference upgrade.
FIFY: Oh those benefits of a conference coaching upgrade.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score

Why are you so desperate for UMass? Their addition brings nothing we can't have already in OCC if we wanted.

Reaction Score
FIFY: Oh those benefits of a conference coaching upgrade.

UMASS couldn't get an upgrade at coach to go along with the conference upgrade? I'm pretty sure Hurley is on record no Sanogo without the conference upgrade. Same with our Center recruit for next year.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Why are you so desperate for UMass? Their addition brings nothing we can't have already in OCC if we wanted.

Not desperate for their inclusion at all. But when people start talking about adding a 12th team i'll give my opinion just like everyone else.

UMASS' untapped potential sure beats the hell out of St Louis or Dayton (good grief). Additions should be based on potential not current rankings.

Plus if you have been a Big East fan since its start like I have been restoring the original Big East footprint has appeal......and saying UMASS only brings the Amherst market is as dumb as saying UCONN only brings the Storrs market.

and UMASS is Rival, get over it.

Last edited:

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Not desperate for their inclusion at all. But when people start talking about adding a 12th team i'll give my opinion just like everyone else. UMASS' untapped potential sure beats the hell out of St Louis or Dayton (good grief). Additions should be based on potential not current rankings.
No, it is current value and performance otherwise you are asking us to subsidize them. UMass has none. It is unfortunate for them, but true.

Reaction Score
St. Bonny down 10 to clemson at halftime. would stink if theyre not ranked when we play.

Reaction Score
St. Bonny down 10 to clemson at halftime. would stink if theyre not ranked when we play.
As long as they end up top 50 NET at the end of the season and we win, it'll be Q1.

Reaction Score
As long as they end up top 50 NET at the end of the season and we win, it'll be Q1.
the casual fan likes to see little numbers on the schedule next to the teams we play.

if St. B loses then auburn would be the only ranked opponent left on the OOC. we need to beat them and MSU/Loyola so we also get a crack at #9 Baylor.

Reaction Score
I have a feeling this year is going to be like 2019-20 in the Big East. Almost every conference game was a quad 1 or 2 game, giving everyone plenty of chances to build their resume. If a team has a winning record in the Big East, they will be getting consideration for a bid.

Reaction Score
Bonnies nice win vs Clemson in SC at Shriners Classic....they play winner of WVU / Marquette in finals. Bonnies will be a handful in Dec, they start 5 seniors, looking forward to playing them though.

Our OOC schedule is shaping up to be pretty good with Atlantis, Bonnies & WVU....you wouldn't know it at this point, right now our SOS is 356 (3rd worst in country).

I wish we had 1 home game against a good OOC opponent though since the 5 good OOC games we have are all neutral or road.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have a feeling this year is going to be like 2019-20 in the Big East. Almost every conference game was a quad 1 or 2 game, giving everyone plenty of chances to build their resume. If a team has a winning record in the Big East, they will be getting consideration for a bid.

The best season the reconfigured Big East has had was 2019-20... and it all went down the drain due to COVID19. The league was gonna get 7/10 in the NCAA that year. I'm glad its looking like this year may end up even a better one.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
Marquette in a tough battle with West Virginia. Currently 41-33 with 2:43 left in the first half

Reaction Score
Marquette making a run, down 2 with 14 min left.

And they just took the lead. 13-0 run I think?

Kolek and Morsell leading the way. We're stacked, but I wanted Kolek on the transfer market.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Marquette making a run, down 2 with 14 min left.

And they just took the lead. 13-0 run I think?

Kolek and Morsell leading the way. We're stacked, but I wanted Kolek on the transfer market.
Now up 1.

Reaction Score
Good game.

WVU was 5 of 7 from behind the arc in the first half. Didn’t think it would last and it didn’t. Each team has had stretches where they looked really good.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Marq hitting some big shots

It’s fascinating to me that Morsell left a ranked Maryland (although prob not for long) team for Marq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom