Big East OOC Thread 23/24 | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Big East OOC Thread 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Xavier is hanging around but definitely struggling with Purdue’s size. Purdue continues to not look like an elite team to me. They should really be handling a short handed Xavier team at home.

Reaction Score
X played better than I expected without Freemantle, Hunter, and Djokovic. Loss is a loss, but they have something to build upon. I trust Miller.

But Nova and St John's. Pitino will somehow use it as a teachable moment.

But Nova losing to Penn? Bad look.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
X played better than I expected without Freemantle, Hunter, and Djokovic. Loss is a loss, but they have something to build upon. I trust Miller.

But Nova and St John's. Pitino will somehow use it as a teachable moment.

But Nova losing to Penn? Bad look.
Neptune isn't the answer. He was average at Fordham.

Reaction Score
How is Zach Edy a POY? He is slow and has very bad baksketball skills. He is just a big Stiff who can block shots since he is so tall. He barely can move and jump with no handle or any shot. He will never make it in the NBA. Pudue is the most unathletic top team this year in College basketball. They are going to go out early the NCAA tourney again with this lineup.
28 points 10/11 Free Throws tonight

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
zero power conference wins and losses to Holy Cross, Long Beach, Penn and IPFW.

could this be the year that the A-10 takes the #1 spot amongst the smaller leagues?

Reaction Score
zero power conference wins and losses to Holy Cross, Long Beach, Penn and IPFW.

could this be the year that the A-10 takes the #1 spot amongst the smaller leagues?

OK, so your thing is you want UConn to be in a power conference for football?

Cute.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Villanova has to consider pulling the plug on Neptune sooner than later. It only takes 2 or 3 bad OOC losses for the NCAA Tournament hopes to be eliminated and the transfer portal to look like an attractive option.

Reaction Score
Neptune could indeed tarnish the Nova brand, much like Ollie did to UConn. (Ollie did manage to lead the team to a championship , so at least there's that.)

Very dangerous time for Nova. They need to beat Maryland on Friday.

Reaction Score
Villanova has to consider pulling the plug on Neptune sooner than later. It only takes 2 or 3 bad OOC losses for the NCAA Tournament hopes to be eliminated and the transfer portal to look like an attractive option.
Bad loss no doubt, but a lot of new pieces. Providence started poorly last year and then found chemistry. He deserves more time, people were not happy with hurley at this time. Heck people were unhappy with hurley much of last year

Reaction Score
Bad loss no doubt, but a lot of new pieces. Providence started poorly last year and then found chemistry. He deserves more time, people were not happy with hurley at this time. Heck people were unhappy with hurley much of last year
We were undefeated non-conference last year everyone was happy with Hurley at this time.

Reaction Score
It's a shame our game overlaps with Wisky vs PeeCee. Would like to see both.

Also, I'll miss much of that great rivalry game in NY . . . Cuse hosting their nemesis, Colgate. Raiders are looking to make it three wins in a row over their orange foe! ;)

caw

Reaction Score
It's a shame our game overlaps with Wisky vs PeeCee. Would like to see both.

Also, I'll miss much of that great rivalry game in NY . . . Cuse hosting their nemesis, Colgate. Raiders are looking to make it three wins in a row over their orange foe! ;)

Is it even a rivalry at this point if the other team can't win?

Reaction Score
Villanova was weird last night.. wouldnt stop chucking threes. They were stubborn…. And not hitting. Ya cant be both. Neptune is a fantastic guy. But, he has dudes that have proven to be very good. If he cannot get it done then he needs to go. They look occasionally out of place and disjointed. I know it is early but That is on him. Maryland on Fri.

This is his season to show something. That was not a lovely display

Reaction Score
Xavi
Purdue has everyone back. The xavier mash unit was impressive. Fbi miller can coach
Xavier kids are tough- They played Purdue well in a hostile environment

Reaction Score
So why isn't UConn playing in this Big Ten v Big East tournament? I'm sure it's been asked and answered, but UConn is playing Jerry freakin Rice's alma-mater tomorrow night.
Big East offered to expand the event to include UConn, but the B1G declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom