Big East may be a 1 bid league | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Big East may be a 1 bid league

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I mean when it’s something that outrageous it should translate. Cmon now even the AAC has never been a 1 bid league
Hmmm!

In a thread that was so over the top with hot takes I created a post stating I will not give one nanosecond of my time commenting in this thread. I received four responses from intelligent posters stating that I just did.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
With Creightons loss we are now a favorite in everyone of our remaining games according to Kenpom
We Are Doomed Reaction GIF by CBS

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Reddit, Twitter, Storrs Rd. Anywhere else would have known it was hyperbole after Creightons embarrassing loss.

Sorry dad I shouldn’t have made that joke!
Some people just can't tell a joke.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I'm sorry, with all the stuff I've seen posted on this board, saying the Big East is a one bid conference would not even scratch the top 100 worse takes in the last 10 years

So I just assumed it was another bad take. Don't know the OP, his posting style, his sense of humor, any inside jokes..... I just know I've seen everything around here (except politics)

Somewhat of a to know relief that it was an attempt at levity. Haha :cool:

Reaction Score
I'm sorry, with all the stuff I've seen posted on this board, saying the Big East is a one bid conference would not even scratch the top 100 worse takes in the last 10 years

So I just assumed it was another bad take. Don't know the OP, his posting style, his sense of humor, any inside jokes..... I just know I've seen everything around here (except politics)

Somewhat of a to know relief that it was an attempt at levity. Haha :cool:
It was. Since he told us so. Click on this link.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Explain to me why St. John's got Kansas at home last year when they requested them then.

A man in his 30's sits in front of a computer screen. Framed Basketball posters surround a mid 2010s flat screen TV. A mini UConn basketball hoop hangs above his monitor, the nerf ball is lost, the backboard dusty. A BigEast cup ,a souvenir from his lone trip to Madison Square Garden , meets his lips. The beverage masks the reek of spilled bong water from the night before.

His roommate noticed the smell earlier, after the gym. He sets his beer down. A bobblehead of a man in a suit with the caption "No Escalators" jiggles on its spring. His roomates coworker chuckled at it during one of his visits this past winter, while the man was attending a basketball game at XL Center.

His eyeglasses reflect a Blue and White webpage. His condensing fingertips fall heavily upon keys concealing sugar from sour patch kids. He checks to see if anyone has replied to any of his recent critiques of the UConn non conference schedule . Indeed they have. He smiles. Purpose.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
A man in his 30's sits in front of a computer screen. Framed Basketball posters surround a mid 2010s flat screen TV. A mini UConn basketball hoop hangs above his monitor, the nerf ball is lost, the backboard dusty. A BigEast cup ,a souvenir from his lone trip to Madison Square Garden , meets his lips. The beverage masks the reek of spilled bong water from the night before.

His roommate noticed the smell earlier, after the gym. He sets his beer down. A bobblehead of a man in a suit with the caption "No Escalators" jiggles on its spring. His roomates coworker chuckled at it during one of his visits this past winter, while the man was attending a basketball game at XL Center.

His eyeglasses reflect a Blue and White webpage. His condensing fingertips fall heavily upon keys concealing sugar from sour patch kids. He checks to see if anyone has replied to any of his recent critiques of the UConn non conference schedule . Indeed they have. He smiles. Purpose.
That was good.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
The Big East will be a four bid league for the 2022 NCAA tournament due to the conference's overall strength and depth. Several teams are ranked in the top 25 and have the talent and experience to make a deep tournament run. Additionally, the conference has a history of success in the NCAA tournament, which could give it an edge. These factors all point to the Big East earning multiple bids in 2022.

- ChatGPT

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom