Big East Films | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big East Films

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I can't believe Cooley's gonna like that coming from his own conference.

Reaction Score
I couldn't help myself and dropped more money than I would like to admit to get into the Dunk Jan 27.

Witnessing first-hand an entire state's worth of vitriol for 2 hours will be worth it
I am thinking about getting tickets to that game, too. Are you going to wear UConn gear for the game?

Did you get it from Providence or a second hand site? I feel like I know the answer, but I thought I would ask.

Reaction Score
I am thinking about getting tickets to that game, too. Are you going to wear UConn gear for the game?

Did you get it from Providence or a second hand site? I feel like I know the answer, but I thought I would ask.
The game is really about PC-Cooley so I will probably not wear any team gear. Not looking to troll on this occasion. I got my ticket from the secondary market. Prepare for sticker shock

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
That was absolutely brutal. For a minute I was amazed that the conference would allow that to be put out there, given that the dude's still in the conference. But I'm thinking it's actually just brilliant for the drama and publicity.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
What is the story they tell, in a nutshell? Serious question. I know what I've heard, but I'm curious to hear what's in the documentary.
Every gritty thing you've heard, it's there and mostly unfiltered. Lots of Fanta. Watch it. I'm basically afraid to watch the rest of these.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Lol. "This dude is like a scum bag. He is a scum bag, he is a scum bag. I've called him Hitler and I don't think it's inappropriate. He's basketball Hitler."

Reaction Score
He could've left for Georgetown, he would've looked like a major bulls^^t artist but it wouldn't have been all that awful if he handled it the right way. The guy is a scumbag and tanked a team that could've done damage in the tournament and then intentionally twisted the knife several times. He handled it the worst way possible and was vindictive in doing so.

He's a selfish scummer and he was holding PC hostage every year to up his salary. It was all about him but his arrogance made Providence level up and take the program more seriously than they previously had. In the end it worked out for you, Kim English will be good and you have a great practice facility and NIL. Plus you all get to cr@p all over Cooley once a year.

CL82

Reaction Score
I ended up deleting this post because I started to watch the video, but thanks for the reply. Truth be told I started with only about a third of it to go, but it is freaking incredible. As a Friar fan, it has to be somewhat vindicating to see this all laid out on film.

You are right, Cooley has got to be ballistic over this. Is it possible that they did this without his permission? I mean they must have, because there's no way he greenlight this. He looks like a complete horses ass in it. Of course, that's because he was a complete horses ass.

CL82

Reaction Score
For what it's worth the guy that I quoted, Matt LeBeau, is freaking awesome in the video.

Here is a post from his Twitter account:

Respect I Salute You GIF by Scott Hoying

Reaction Score
Best part starts with our good guys appropriately destroying PC about 32:00, then their fans’ gloves come off. Old guy’s the best to me, especially his facial expressions, eyes, and words. Cooley will be destroyed in Providence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom