Big day of recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I'll take bamba,Randolph and diallo,

Reaction Score
Cameron Reddish was on the team playing against Randolph, I hope Ricky talked to him while he was there, kid could be an All-American. UNC is also watching Hamidou tonight, along with us.

Reaction Score
Husky99 can you enlighten what cue the music is as a source of this info? Is there some type of event that allowed for seeing all these kids or did we have different staff all over the place?

Reaction Score
Not happening.

Back in February there was talk about Makai Ashton Langford possibly reclassing:

Makai Ashton-Langford speaks on top two and possible reclass | HoopSeen

A possible reclass into the 2016 class is still an option, something that Ashton-Langford spoke briefly on. “I would have to get my last few classes completed before I could qualify for next year,” he told HoopSeen. “If I did get them, my decision probably wouldn’t come until later this year once school gets out.”

I know people said that if he did reclass he'd be a Providence lean, but maybe things have changed.

Reaction Score
Back in February there was talk about Makai Ashton Langford possibly reclassing:

Makai Ashton-Langford speaks on top two and possible reclass | HoopSeen

A possible reclass into the 2016 class is still an option, something that Ashton-Langford spoke briefly on. “I would have to get my last few classes completed before I could qualify for next year,” he told HoopSeen. “If I did get them, my decision probably wouldn’t come until later this year once school gets out.”

I know people said that if he did reclass he'd be a Providence lean, but maybe things have changed.
I heard he would be a Louisville lean if they offer but at this point who knows.

Reaction Score
Husky99 can you enlighten what cue the music is as a source of this info? Is there some type of event that allowed for seeing all these kids or did we have different staff all over the place?

I do not know much about him. Did see most of those visitsites on other twitter accounts. I think he just put them all together

Reaction Score
Cue The Music is a good follow on Twitter. Not sure if he posts here, his list is really just compiled from other reports I also saw on Twitter.

He does a nice job posting some highlights, which appears as if he is attending a lot of these high school games.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
So between the 2106 decommits, grad transfers, and junior college players who would be our top 3 (for 2016) ?

Reaction Score
Why haven't any of them committed yet? I'm nervous...should we be nervous??? Is KO even trying???

Reaction Score
I read this thread without signing in, I forgot how much worse the yard is when you have to see stairmasters posts. Block is a great tool.
If that post bothered you, I don't know how you are able to read the rest of this site. Maybe you should work on picking up on sarcasm....will make this site much more enjoyable

Reaction Score
Cue The Music is a good follow on Twitter. Not sure if he posts here, his list is really just compiled from other reports I also saw on Twitter.

He does a nice job posting some highlights, which appears as if he is attending a lot of these high school games.

I don't know much about him either except that he's ridiculously good looking, incredibly smart with wit beyond measure and has a huge hammer. HUGE. ;) Also, pretty sure he's just a basketball degenerate that records streams of the games.
The next 10 days or so should provide some insight on recruiting.

EYBL starts on Saturday in Brooklyn. Being in the tri-state area, class of '17 & '18 kids with UConn interest may decide to take unofficials before or after the games. Of course the 2.5-3 hour drive might deter that but it's a possibility.

During the actual EYBL games, there will be reports on what teams our coaches watch. Example, KO watched almost every Team CP3 (Alterique) game last year. It's a good indication of who we want. My bet, KO will be at every NY Rens (Hami) game this year.

Monday (4/18) Fetty Wap (very very popular rapper) is headlining the Spring Concert. I expect our main '16 targets to take officials for that (Shonn did last year). Seems like the most likely candidates are 1 or 2 of Vital, Alpha Diallo and Taurean Thompson. Cheickna Dembele (who I wouldn't be surprised if we offer) and grad transfer Katin Reinhardt are also in the mix. Hopefully in the next 72 hours or so we'll hear some visit news.

Reaction Score
I don't know much about him either except that he's ridiculously good looking, incredibly smart with wit beyond measure and has a huge hammer. HUGE. ;) Also, pretty sure he's just a basketball degenerate that records streams of the games.

EYBL starts on Saturday in Brooklyn. Being in the tri-state area, class of '17 & '18 kids with UConn interest may decide to take unofficials before or after the games. Of course the 2.5-3 hour drive might deter that but it's a possibility.

During the actual EYBL games, there will be reports on what teams our coaches watch. Example, KO watched almost every Team CP3 (Alterique) game last year. It's a good indication of who we want. My bet, KO will be at every NY Rens (Hami) game this year.

Monday (4/18) Fetty Wap (very very popular rapper) is headlining the Spring Concert. I expect our main '16 targets to take officials for that (Shonn did last year). Seems like the most likely candidates are 1 or 2 of Vital, Alpha Diallo and Taurean Thompson. Cheickna Dembele (who I wouldn't be surprised if we offer) and grad transfer Katin Reinhardt are also in the mix. Hopefully in the next 72 hours or so we'll hear some visit news.
I've heard about that guy, he's supposed to be the John Holmes of recruiting. Every time I hear the name Fetty Wap or Asap Rocky It makes me feel privileged to have grown up a 90's rap fan.

Reaction Score

Wow you really like this guy, and since you used the pronouns "he" and "him", I can tell that it isn't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom