Big Bubble Night Discussion | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Big Bubble Night Discussion

Reaction Score

Also, I’m pretty sure Lunardi is just clicking buttons and doesn’t know what he’s doing, or he doesn’t like UConn. Twice he said before Xavier and then before providence, “UConn win and in”, and both times we were still out. Then Indiana takes a really bad home loss and Minnesota gets BLOWN out and they both remain in, while we lose by 8 on the road to a projected 2 seed in Nova and drop 3 more spots. I’m not buying his crap anymore. Our loss today should not do anything to our position.

Reaction Score
Seton Hall goes down to G'town...bubble city for the Hall.

Georgetown looks pretty good, better be ready...will be good win there if we get it.

Even with loss to Nova not a horrible day bubble wise.

Reaction Score

Also, I’m pretty sure Lunardi is just clicking buttons and doesn’t know what he’s doing, or he doesn’t like UConn. Twice he said before Xavier and then before providence, “UConn win and in”, and both times we were still out. Then Indiana takes a really bad home loss and Minnesota gets BLOWN out and they both remain in, while we lose by 8 on the road to a projected 2 seed in Nova and drop 3 more spots. I’m not buying his crap anymore. Our loss today should not do anything to our position.

Post more. I like your takes.

Reaction Score
Oh no, DePaul just tries its hardest to not close out games

Reaction Score
Quad 3 loss for St Johns. Loss for us doesn't really hurt at all considering the chaos around us.

Reaction Score
Exactly. St. John's is now 69 on KenPom. Again, we are holding steady at 35. We were at 36 morning. That should tell people about today.
Big East looking like a 3 bid league if the season ended today

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom