Big 12 Invites TCU | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Big 12 Invites TCU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
VT has preyed on weak competition through its existence (check out its record against top competition) so it's only natural that it would stick with the ACC.

Reaction Score
If he's trying to follow the "solve your problems with aggression" mantra, I would suggest whoever is in a room with him simply run a pass pattern. They'll get away.

No way BL. I'm in control of my emotions. With my backgroud it's acceptable to get mad.

If I knew I could inflict bodily harm on the espn executives responsible for trying to destroy the big east without the threat of jail and litigous reprisals; I would. No brag just fact

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Their self-interest should have been to stick together and get paid in a year for being in a league where any team could win in football and they sent 50% of the schools to the NCAA Tournament. Instead, a few schools escape and everyone else is screwed.

Assume 9 people are standing in a room and all believed they would get $500k in a year if they just stayed in the room. Or, the first 3-4 that left the room would get $500k but everyone else would get shot in the head. Would it be a smart bet to make a run for the door? Because that is pretty much exactly what just happened.

Uh yeah that's what happened. It was just whoever got to the door first. It had nothing to do with which schools were desired by other conferences. It was simply a game of who ran first.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If he's trying to follow the "solve your problems with aggression" mantra, I would suggest whoever is in a room with him simply run a pass pattern. They'll get away.

D0 you ever get tired of shooting fish in a barrel? Shouldn't you take up something more challenging?

Reaction Score
D0 you ever get tired of shooting fish in a barrel? Shouldn't you take up something more challenging?

Actually, no, shooting fish in a barrell with jokes is fine. At the moment, it's better than crying

Reaction Score
At this point the conference leadership are like crabs in a barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom