OT: - Best Seinfeld episodes? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Seinfeld episodes?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Really, reading all submissions to this thread it's clear.

OP just watch all of them in order. Without commercials they are 21 minute episodes. you can watch like 3 an hour. Its worth it. There are too many good ones. And all the best ones are only better by knowing what came before it.

Hence my verdict is that the only way for your wife to ever truly get it anyway is to watch the series. Its well worth it.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The Bottle Deposit

2-part episode

Hits pretty much everything in your list

When it came out i thought "finally!". For many years prior to that episode as a young kid, I had lamented to my parents constantly about the 0.10/0.05 deposit discrepancy for MI/CT when I would scrounge deposit cans laying on the sides of the roads.
Don’t forget the great subplots: Newman on the farmer, mechanic steals Jerry’s car, Elaine and JFK’s clubs in said car. What was George up to?

Last edited:

August_West

Reaction Score
I love when Kramer adopts a highway and turns it into 2 lanes. The end scene with Newman. "Oh the humanity" as his truck blows up.
Wasn't he running fish for Chinese restaurants?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Don’t forget the great subplots: Newman on the farmer, mechanic steals Jerry’s car, Elaine and JFK’s clubs in said car. What was George up to?

Yep! Elaines bidding war with braless candy bar heiress SueEllen Mischke.

George's plot line was the "mystery project" at work (where he doesn't follow his boss into the bathroom and misses all the instructions for his job). Has to try to figure it out from obscure clues

"It's Downtown..."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The Black & White Cookie/Chocolate Babka...and George's Gortex Jacket..

"Here's your wine. Here's your Babka...Goodbye"

Last edited:

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Really, reading all submissions to this thread it's clear.

OP just watch all of them in order. Without commercials they are 21 minute episodes. you can watch like 3 an hour. Its worth it. There are too many good ones. And all the best ones are only better by knowing what came before it.

Hence my verdict is that the only way for your wife to ever truly get it anyway is to watch the series. Its well worth it.

Except the last one. You can just skip the last one.

August_West

Reaction Score
Except the last one. You can just skip the last one.
Have you seen the curb you enthusiasm season that centered around making a Seinfeld reunion?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Yep! Elaines bidding war with braless candy bar heiress SueEllen Mischke.

George's plot line was the "mystery project" at work (where he doesn't follow his boss into the bathroom and misses all the instructions for his job). Has to try to figure it out from obscure clues

"It's Downtown..."
Downtown is that episode!? That’s the beauty of Seinfeld. There’s so much going on that each episode dissolved into so many stories we can’t keep track. Most sitcoms it feels like the episodes blend together not the other way around.

Reaction Score
1) The contest is easily the best. Ground breaking stuff at the time.

Best of the rest:

- Keith Hernandez
- Shrinkage
- Edward Scissorhands
- George is the leader of the Arian Union
- Kramer afraid of Clowns
- Bubble Boy
- I think it moved
- Library cop
- Kavorca
- not that there is anything wrong with that.
- he took it out
- the briss

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I recently started rewatching Seinfeld since I picked up a Hulu subscription. The first episode that truly stands out in my opinion doesn't come until season two. The pony remark. That explosion from that older polish woman followed by Jerry's monologue is fantastic.

Reaction Score
The Bet (Where George had to pick up Jerry at the airport).

The two best scenes were when Elaine said, "All of them" and "Fake, fake, fake") and when Kramer said, "l'm out" in the contest (which isn't very overrated).

Reaction Score
My favorite episodes are 'The Marine Biologist', and 'The Puffy Shirt'. George's speech about the whale in 'The Marine Biologist' is classic, and the little surprise at the end is hilarious. I also love 'The Puffy Shirt' and Jerry whining like a little kid that he doesn't want to be a pirate. Kramer and Newman are good when paired together, but I also love the episodes where Kramer and Frank share the screen.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Considering I had a personal experience similar this episode, I gotta go with "Man Hands"

Beautiful girl, just couldn't get past her the hands, smh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom