OT: - Best Seinfeld episodes? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Seinfeld episodes?

Reaction Score
Not sure which episode it was but the one in which Kramer borrowed Jerry’s car to drive to the blood bank but used the blood as engine oil when the car overheated was brilliant.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
The Mohel / pig man episode and “the gum” with Lloyd Braun and the theater are 2 of my favorites.

I could probably name every episode of every season 1-7; at least I could a year or two ago.

For me to create a legit top 5 / 10 list of Seinfeld would require some real analysis.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Beef-a-roni

The rickshaw, which I believe is the same episode where George had to buy the book after taking it to the bathroom with him.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Beef-a-roni

The rickshaw, which I believe is the same episode where George had to buy the book after taking it to the bathroom with him.

Beef a Reeno is what Kramer fed the horse, Rusty — the Marble Rye I believe. They never put the rye on the table that George’s parents brought, who proceeded then to take it home, leading to George needing to get the rye back in the house before they got home.

Tremendous episode, and wow I’m a .

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The JFK recreation “loogie” with Newman in Jerry’s kitchen is brilliant.

A group of four of us were in Florida having dinner when one guy says "It's Keith Hernandez! What's he doing here? We figured he was here for Spring Training and the guy says, "He was a baseball player?"

Reaction Score
Keith was "rounding third" but Elaine wasn't "waving him in."

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Not sure which episode it was but the one in which Kramer borrowed Jerry’s car to drive to the blood bank but used the blood as engine oil when the car overheated was brilliant.

even better part of that was when Jerry had to get a transfusion with kramers blood and when Jerry wakes up in the hospital and starts screaming at the horror of that, Kramer starts involuntarily screaming too, like there is some kind of twin blood bond. I swear JK Rowling stole that notion for when Voldemort touches Harry Potter at the end of Goblet of Fire and they both start screaming because of their connection.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
even better part of that was when Jerry had to get a transfusion with kramers blood and when Jerry wakes up in the hospital and starts screaming at the horror of that, Kramer starts involuntarily screaming too, like there is some kind of twin blood bond. I swear JK Rowling stole that notion for when Voldemort touches Harry Potter at the end of Goblet of Fire and they both start screaming because of their connection.
Or both borrowed it from Young Frankenstein.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
The JFK recreation “loogie” with Newman in Jerry’s kitchen is brilliant. I sometimes wonder how I can enjoy episodes that I have seen 20 times, but I still do, and it’s still more entertaining than the crap that’s on now.

By the time I dug into the thread, my recommendation was already mentioned....love the Keith Hernandez/ JFK episode. The first episode I ever watched was the Chinese Restaurant and I was hooked.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Totally forgot about Yada, yada, yada.

Reaction Score
The Merv Griffin Show episode is the ultimate Kramer performance for me so it takes the top spot.

Any episode with Frank and Estelle Costanza is also up there. They are my grandparents to a t. I don’t like Newman. I love Banya. I hated Peterman. I loved Puddy. Hate Mrs Seinfeld. Love Uncle Leo. Hated Susan. Loved Mickey.

Reaction Score
A group of four of us were in Florida having dinner when one guy says "It's Keith Hernandez! What's he doing here? We figured he was here for Spring Training and the guy says, "He was a baseball player?"

I hope one of you said "nice game pretty boy"!

Last edited:

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
"Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on. Who told you to put the balm on?!?"

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
How anyone kept a straight face when George pulled out the Titlelist boggles my mind.
Similar to how stand up comics don't laugh at their own jokes. It definitely was not the first take, plus they do rehearsals.

Go to YouTube and search for "seinfeld running with egg." You'll find a behind the scenes making of an episode.

Reaction Score
Show her curb instead.
I love curb and I was thinking that. That begs the question (and perhaps a new post), what is the best season?

I think seasons 3 and, close behind, season 5 are the two best. Season 5 struck a chord because I am adopted and I found that entire premise so funny.
Although 1 is pretty good, I did not like that there was no real story arc, but just isolated episodes. My one major gripe for season 1.

I might show her season 3 first. Seinfeld later.

Reaction Score
The old man is on right now on CW

A great one

Another Newman/Kramer with the records

Reaction Score
I love curb and I was thinking that. That begs the question (and perhaps a new post), what is the best season?

I think seasons 3 and, close behind, season 5 are the two best. Season 5 struck a chord because I am adopted and I found that entire premise so funny.
Although 1 is pretty good, I did not like that there was no real story arc, but just isolated episodes. My one major gripe for season 1.

I might show her season 3 first. Seinfeld later.

Earlier seasons are better. The prostuite for the HOV lane is a great one. Have to get back into that show. It's been awhile

I think you should show her Seinfeld then graduate to curb

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom