OT: - Best Pizza in CT | Page 331 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Pizza in CT

Reaction Score
This is a great thread, but I notice it didn’t get moved to the food and travel forum.

Reaction Score
Recently had Rossini's in East Hampton, CT again. I gotta think it's the best pizza east of the river. Very affordable too - a large pepperoni pie was gigantic and $22.50ish all in

It’s pretty good. Literally had it last night as I live 48 seconds away. They are also the nicest people ever.

Reaction Score
I have been looking for good pizza in Mexico. Considering MX has such good food they have surprisingly average pizza. I have not found anything that really knocks my socks off in my city of Monterrey, but I found some really excellent pizza in the city of Queretaro.

Ristorante Bar Nabucco

if anyone with MX experience has found good pizza in MX, let me know.

Reaction Score
I have been looking for good pizza in Mexico. Considering MX has such good food they have surprisingly average pizza. I have not found anything that really knocks my socks off in my city of Monterrey, but I found some really excellent pizza in the city of Queretaro.

Ristorante Bar Nabucco

Went to an all-inclusive where they put hot dogs on the pizza. That was different...

Reaction Score
I finally went to Mondo in Middletown this weekend and it didn’t disappoint. As other have generally noted, it might not be up there with the top New Haven places, but I’d put it in the next tier. My fresh tomato and basil pie was delicious. I had a slice of my son’s bacon pizza, which was also excellent. My wife added prosciutto and arugula to a red pizza with mozzarella, as opposed to the prosciutto and arugula white pie. It wasn’t as good as her favorite version of that (Keste in NYC), but it was tasty.

We enjoyed Sicily when we were in Middletown for lunch a few years back, and I’d definitely like to hit that up again.

IMG_7593.jpeg

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

Ristorante Bar Nabucco

When I lived in Mexico City, only places with decent pizzas were the sit down wood oven Neapolitan places. I would hope that that would've changed over the years, but otherwise Dominos pretty much owned take out.

Reaction Score

Ristorante Bar Nabucco

Open your own place, it’s a great niche, Mexican folks don’t know better, expats will be happy to have anything besides dominos

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Not expecting the world out of it but has anyone tried the Sally’s on the Silas Deane Highway?

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Not expecting the world out of it but has anyone tried the Sally’s on the Silas Deane Highway?
I tried it the day they opened. It was good but not on the level of the Wooster St. location when they are on top of their game. My office is close to there and it beats out any of the other places I have tried in that area.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom