OT: - Best Pizza in CT | Page 330 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Pizza in CT

Reaction Score
My brother's lived in Fayston VT for fifteen years and has me bring Pepe's up for Xmas every year because the pizza up there is a joke (his words) as is all of the food (Italian, Chinese, etc) compared to CT. Flatbread pizza is what goes for pizza up there. All that being said, I guess you found a decent place in Stowe.
Nothing good in Burlington? Honestly, if you decide to live in the boonies of VT you can't really complain that there's no good pizza or any ethnic food. I'm sure there are some good root vegetables up that way. :)

Reaction Score
Do you like Red Rose in Springfield? (I’m assuming you’ve been). I think it’s very good. Again, not New Haven style, but delicious. Hoping to get there the weekend of the Wake football game. Missed it on the way up.

Red Rose good call @Hoophound and add their family salad to your order as well, house dressing is excellent. Yeah the Rose is one of very few decent pizza places in Western Mass for sure. Certainly not New Haven but having lived up here for 34 years easy to like. Since they built the bar area about the time MGM tried to buy them it’s one of my favorite places to go with my wife and buddies. Hope you get to swing in that weekend!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom