OT: Best Pizza in CT

Anyone remember the old Genos Pizza on New London Tpke in Glastonbury? I know Greek pizza is a sin around here, but that place was awesome. Anyone know where to get a decent Greek style pie in the area now?

Anyone remember the old Genos Pizza on New London Tpke in Glastonbury? I know Greek pizza is a sin around here, but that place was awesome. Anyone know where to get a decent Greek style pie in the area now?
It’s a Harry’s now I believe. Foxy pizza in Glastonbury is Greek style and very good. I would give it a try.

The casual pizza fans that I know, swear by Park Lane in West Hartford.

In G-Bury, Angelo's isn't terrible I guess. Just take two slices of Harry's or Luna's and stack one on top of the other.

RichZ

Methuselah's older brother
My wife is a fan of Greek style pizza. Her favorite, which I find tolerable (although it in no way satisfies a pizza craving for me) is Apollo in Derby.

I'm pretty sure Procaccini's near the East Hartford/Glastonbury line is owned by the brother of the former Geno's owner and Hartford Road pizza in Manchester in owned by his nephew. So they may be simular to what you're looking for.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
@CTBasketball looks like you are no longer the owner of the pizza thread. You had a good run.
lulz.

we have a woman's board merge!

in before one of them comes in singing the praises of Genos scallop and ranch dressing abomination.
What the hell. My one claim to fame. That thing stood strong for 5 years, it was with us thru the dark times, and now this is how I get repaid?!