• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score
This is basically this post:

cb79b23072824b286997a3b5a95efdb4.jpg

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Currently grilling a pork tenderloin. Drinkin' a Hop Nosh IPA a cousin left here. Damned tasty brewski. Brewed in Utah.

Also...August West pimped a local Haddam brewery and their Coalesce quaff. A month ago I picked up two 750mls and finally tapped one. All I know is brain sexually whispered to me to keep that liquid comin'.

Their mango DIPA was a hard mango punch to the face. One and done. Took a minute to realize it was beer.

Reaction Score
Currently grilling a pork tenderloin. Drinkin' a Hop Nosh IPA a cousin left here. Damned tasty brewski. Brewed in Utah.

Also...August West pimped a local Haddam brewery and their Coalesce quaff. A month ago I picked up two 750mls and finally tapped one. All I know is brain sexually whispered to me to keep that liquid comin'.

Their mango DIPA was a hard mango punch to the face. One and done. Took a minute to realize it was beer.
Nice to hear that Steady Habit Coalesce is legit. I've been meaning to get there during the past two weeks but they say bring your own bottles as they're out of growlers. I've heard their customer service is a little dicey.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

I'm telling you, coalesce is as good as anything out there. his other stuff is good to great, coalesce is world class.

August_West

Reaction Score
Nice to hear that Steady Habit Coalesce is legit. I've been meaning to get there during the past two weeks but they say bring your own bottles as they're out of growlers. I've heard their customer service is a little dicey.

Their business practices are abysmal to the point of being humorous and endearing. It's 4 miles exactly from my house so I don't sweat it ( and usually send my wife when he opens on Fridays) but if I was making a long day trip and got there and they had no growlers, Or ran out of something after 2 people in in 5 minutes ( and you've been in line an hour) I could see why people get frustrated.

Reaction Score
Stopped by my local packy last week and hit the jack pot. One of the employees had just pulled out a case of Sip AND the Troegs sales rep was there and pointed me to their Nimble Giant DIPA. $33 for 2 4 packs, but I did find it easier to relax after work. Nimble Giant was good, but Sip still beats it.

Reaction Score
Very excited for the future of Steady Habit and it helps living only 20 minutes away. I joined the special release & pint club when he offered it recently and its going to pay off sooner than I anticipated. Got a sneak peek at the cans that should be released in a week or two- first round is Method and Coalesce.

As a side note- Steady Habit also cracked the top 25 breweries on Untappd today. Some pretty good company!

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    379.7 KB · Views: 32

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Their business practices are abysmal to the point of being humorous and endearing.

I don't find letting someone cut the line after you've been waiting awhile all that endearing. But that's me.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Very excited for the future of Steady Habit and it helps living only 20 minutes away. I joined the special release & pint club when he offered it recently and its going to pay off sooner than I anticipated. Got a sneak peek at the cans that should be released in a week or two- first round is Method and Coalesce.

As a side note- Steady Habit also cracked the top 25 breweries on Untappd today. Some pretty good company!

Steady Habit is good but I trust that list is top 25 in CT
No way are they top 25 in New England and certainly not nationally
Again they have a few really nice brews so I am not in any means being negative
ENJOY!!

Reaction Score
Steady Habit is good but I trust that list is top 25 in CT
No way are they top 25 in New England and certainly not nationally
Again they have a few really nice brews so I am not in any means being negative
ENJOY!!

Actually realized it lists 35 but it is for the country based on their rating formula.

Top Rated Breweries from United States | Untappd
Great IPAs, great stouts and there is a wild/sour in the works too so they are a well rounded brewery. The line/filling process as acknowledged can certainly improve but the product is definitely there. Cans will be the game changer. They are tops in CT right alongside Beer'd IMO followed by Nebco and OEC.

Last edited:

August_West

Reaction Score
Actually realized it lists 35 but it is for the country based on their rating formula.

Top Rated Breweries from United States | Untappd
Great IPAs, great stouts and there is a wild/sour in the works too so they are a well rounded brewery. The line/filling process as acknowledged can certainly improve but the product is definitely there. Cans will be the game changer. They are tops in CT right alongside Beer'd IMO following by Nebco and OEC.

Shhhh. :)

Reaction Score
The bash has to be in the parking lot for the Maine game.

Seriously, you guys aren't going to pick a bar next to the car wash....? Dude, what will the Wake Forest guy do now?

I apologize, but I couldn't resist. FWIW, I hope UCONN makes it into the Big 12. My personal hope was a pairing of Uconn with ND once the ACC got its Network, but that did not happen. Good luck Huskies. You certainly deserve it.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I expect there will be such parties nationwide. I can guarantee there will be one for Husky alums and friends in the metro Houston area. Perhaps a joint party with UH fans if they get in, or if they don't, we may have to pick a double secret underground location for fear of reprisals from angry, jilted Coog fans.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I've thought about this (in the same way I've thought about winning the lottery) and yes, there will be a celebration. A party to end all parties. I'll help plan, cook, buy beer, whatever... But it needs to happen. It will happen.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'll never forget the night I was in a bar watching the 6th game of the 1986 World Series. Just one more strike and these two old ladies were hugging, saying that after all these years, they were finally going to see the Sox win. I'm trying to pull them apart, telling them it's not over. This thread reminds me of that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom