So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Send them to me I've never ever ordered a beer that I would throw out without finishing, even if it was awful. May be the "worst beer" but it's the one in my hands.

lol, you can have them. Good riddance.

Back in college after I turned 21, I decided to start expanding my beer-palette. I did my shopping for the week at Stop & Shop and decided to try Foster's. I got back to the dorm, opened the beer, took a sip...and the aftertaste tasted like someone farted into the beer. It was horrible. I passed the beer around to my roommates so we could all laugh at how awful it was. I poured the rest of the bottle into my glass boot and chugged it, just to get rid of it, but I still had 5 bottles left in my fridge that I didn't want.

It could not have been any better timing: right while I was wondering what to do with those other 5 beers, this underclassman that none of us really liked all that much, but who always seemed to hang around, called me up and asked what I was up to. "Oh, not much...just sitting around drinking some beers." So he came over and we handed him a Foster's. He was underage so he didn't have a very refined palette. He actually thought it was pretty good. When he would finish with a beer, we would hand him another one. He drank all 5 that night.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
My bad alex forgive me. I'm talking about standard regular everyday crap we grew up on. From Schaefer to Schlitz to Rheingold to Old Milwaukee to Miller GD to Bud to Bud Light to Ultra to Corona Light.....ya know kickers beers with no flavor...according to beer snobs!;)

Those fizzy lagers are like playing miniature golf. Yes, it's technically still golf. But there is a lot missing from the experience.

Reaction Score
Those fizzy lagers are like playing miniature golf. Yes, it's technically still golf. But there is a lot missing from the experience.

How about this? You head onto a real golf course with me and Mau. You go beer for beer with us and our "fizzy lagers" and we'll report back on how that turns out.....

Reaction Score
My bad alex forgive me. I'm talking about standard regular everyday crap we grew up on. From Schaefer to Schlitz to Rheingold to Old Milwaukee to Miller GD to Bud to Bud Light to Ultra to Corona Light.....ya know kickers beers with no flavor...according to beer snobs!;)

LOL....My Standard regular everyday crap is Yuengling lager...$10/12 pack. :)

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I have a friend (I bet most people know "this guy")who insists INSISTS on ordering the highest ABV IPA and hottest wings every time we're at a bar. I enjoy all types of beer and I can't understand how some people can enjoy refusing anything but DIPAs which are enjoyable for me one at a time. Never feel the desire to go for a second.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
How about this? You head onto a real golf course with me and Mau. You go beer for beer with us and our "fizzy lagers" and we'll report back on how that turns out.....

The only way that doesn't work out for me is getting home.

Drink better beer. Get more inebriated. Embarrassed about golf game? You got the wrong guy. I'm a shi**y golfer and completely fine with it.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Why would you?
I went to a brewer last week not knowing if they even had any to pour for me. They didn't but had smaller glass. Now Stubborn Beauty doesn't have growlers, either...but does 32 oz glass.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I have a friend (I bet most people know "this guy")who insists INSISTS on ordering the highest ABV IPA and hottest wings every time we're at a bar. I enjoy all types of beer and I can't understand how some people can enjoy refusing anything but DIPAs which are enjoyable for me one at a time. Never feel the desire to go for a second.
I'm a big DIPA drinker but usually fall into the one or two and I'm good category. I can't and don't want to pound them like a good session beer or lager. That is what is dangerous about the steady habit coalesce , it's 8.3 but it goes down like a session.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm a big DIPA drinker but usually fall into the one or two and I'm good category. I can't and don't want to pound them like a good session beer or lager. That is what is dangerous about the steady habit coalesce , it's 8.3 but it goes down like a session.

Since I drink most of my beers at home or at a friend's house, I don't mind more than one DIPA. I also often split them with my wife, who is an IPA lover and doesn't drink any other kind of beer.

A whole lot of these new "New England style" DIPAs go down very easily, unlike the super bitter ones of the west coast. Definitely dangerous.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Let's set this one up. Maybe we can invite the guy who splits his beers with his wife as our 4th.

Ooh...nice attempt at an insult. I'm happy to share them, I just drink more different ones as a result. Plus I have a wife who is happy to divert our trips to Vermont to grab beer.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Sorry, fellas. I want a woman who drinks girly drinks and fetches me a cold High Life when I'm empty. You can keep the gals ready to arm wrestle you over the last warm sip of 8.3% pine cone juice.

That's why they make all kinds of them. Mine drinks red wine and IPAs, which is what I mostly drink. It works pretty damned well.

Reaction Score

And shots of JD Fire or McGulicuddy's every 3-4 holes Deep, don't forget...

Reaction Score
Drinking a Foley Brothers Prospect for my sixers big draft night. I put it up there with the Vermont/NH double IPAs we all love but not quite Treehouse quality. Great beer for sure. Someone grabbed a bottle of it for me up in Manchester Vermont for my bday a few weeks ago. I had been hearing Foley Brothers was gaining some hype but I am happily surprised how good it is.

Reaction Score
Anyone had a back east ale? 1st one tonight and very good. I think a ct beer

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Drinking a Foley Brothers Prospect for my sixers big draft night. I put it up there with the Vermont/NH double IPAs we all love but not quite Treehouse quality. Great beer for sure. Someone grabbed a bottle of it for me up in Manchester Vermont for my bday a few weeks ago. I had been hearing Foley Brothers was gaining some hype but I am happily surprised how good it is.

Love that beer. The brewery is 20 minutes from our house in Vermont. I've been there several times.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom