So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
At the Blue Hound Taproom in Ivoryton drinkin' a Captain's Daughter.

Mommy!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Drank 2.

what time you get out of work 3 pm?
jeez dove.

was going to meet you but Im still at my desk.
I was at your office today too, btw. looks like they are remodeling.

Reaction Score
My wife got a few lovely graduation gifts this week...
13407008_10209833737389827_9210988446631583846_n.jpg

Reaction Score
At the Blue Hound Taproom in Ivoryton drinkin' a Captain's Daughter.

Mommy!

I was at Oliver's in Essex once many many moons ago and left with a nice girl. When I learned a bit more about her the next morning over coffee I realized I "ate a Captain's Daughter". Way ahead of you Dove!;)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Just last week I was at the local watering hole on a rare but happy occasion when they had SoS on tap. Guy comes in sits a few stools down and had no luck with his first couple of selections so he says pointing to me, "I'll have what he's having ,[to me] what is it?" "It's called Sip of Sunshine, I think you'll like it."

A minute later I hear from my left, "THIS is the beer!" I turn and the guy is holding his glass in his raised outstretch arm and looking at it as if it was the Holy Grail. I knew where he was coming from.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
image.jpeg
Just last week I was at the local watering hole on a rare but happy occasion when they had SoS on tap. Guy comes in sits a few stools down and had no luck with his first couple of selections so he says pointing to me, "I'll have what he's having ,[to me] what is it?" "It's called Sip of Sunshine, I think you'll like it."

A minute later I hear from my left, "THIS is the beer!" I turn and the guy is holding his glass in his raised outstretch arm and looking at it as if it was the Holy Grail. I knew where he was coming from.
You've inspired my choice for first drink tonight.

Reaction Score
Just opened a 16 oz. Broad Brook Hopstillo IPA....already planning my next move....probably a NEBCO Sea Hag IPA.
I love Saturdays at home. :)

August_West

Reaction Score
Wow world class is now 4 miles from my house.
Steady Habit coalesce the absolutely smoothest DIPA I've ever had.
It's like drinking carbonated orange juice . Get there soon I predict treehouse/ Nebco lines in a couple months
WeKn3Ui.jpg

Reaction Score
Wow world class is now 4 miles from my house.
Steady Habit coalesce the absolutely smoothest DIPA I've ever had.
It's like drinking carbonated orange juice . Get there soon I predict treehouse/ Nebco lines in a couple months
WeKn3Ui.jpg
That good eh??....I've wanted to get down to Haddam and pair it with a stop in Middletown at Stubborn Beauty....

Up my way....Brewery Legitimus opening this summer in New Hartford.

Welcome

August_West

Reaction Score
That good eh??....I've wanted to get down to Haddam and pair it with a stop in Middletown at Stubborn Beauty....

Up my way....Brewery Legitimus opening this summer in New Hartford.

Welcome
It's the best I've had from then. And I like their stuff. This is up a notch

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
It's the best I've had from then. And I like their stuff. This is up a notch
I dunno...the water in Tylerville (south Haddam) is hazardously polluted and this brewery is less than a mile from the source (State DOT site). This brewery was required to use major filtration. Hopefully they are.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
@Matt (Chicago) Being that you're from Chicago, are you a fan of Heileman's Old Style? I'm Canadian and by birth a beer snob, but Heileman's is liquid gold. It's my favorite beer on the planet.

August_West

Reaction Score
I dunno...the water in Tylerville (south Haddam) is hazardously polluted and this brewery is less than a mile from the source (State DOT site). This brewery was required to use major filtration. Hopefully they are.
Zone this ,mr buzzkill

Reaction Score
Really enjoyed an ale called "Labyrinth" bought at Lazy Dog beer shop in Londonderry, NH. It is a Quadruple Black Ale brewed in oak barrels , made by Uinta brewing out of Salt Lake City. The owner highly recommended it. This ale is very dark, has a long lasting head, and has a slight liquorish taste, it is complex and great to sip. Alcohol is high at 13.2%. It also was expensive at $15 for 750 ml bottle. Will definitely try again!

Reaction Score
@Matt (Chicago) Being that you're from Chicago, are you a fan of Heileman's Old Style? I'm Canadian and by birth a beer snob, but Heileman's is liquid gold. It's my favorite beer on the planet.

ha...I am a fan when I go to Wrigley (although they don't sell it in the stadium anymore so its more something I grab at bars outside the stadium), and they sell it at a lot of the dive bars near my house, but other than that I don't usually go for it... wont go out and buy a six pack or anything, but I do enjoy it when the time is right. Big fan of New Glarius Spotted Cow though, I make sure to grab a couple cases whenever I'm in Wisconsin.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Has anybody visited Beer'd in Stonington yet? I had some of the beers at a fest, but I'm trying to find some excursion for myself on June 25th, and thought about visiting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom