Baylor vs OU | The Boneyard

Baylor vs OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Baylor whomping some Okie tail. Baylor is playing incredibly well right now.

Up 31-13 and Sims already has 16 points on 7-9 shooting, 5 rebounds and 5 assists.

U

UCONNfan1

Isn't Oklahoma like 17-11 this year? Kind of like UCONN beating the snot out of SMU (16-10) - congrats, but nothing to really write home about...

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Isn't Oklahoma like 17-11 this year? Kind of like UCONN beating the snot out of SMU (16-10) - congrats, but nothing to really write home about...

Good try, but not quite. Check out the number of top 50 teams OU has played.

Baylor up 53-31 at the half. Duke beat OU by 11 when they had all their players in the court.

Sims with 21, 5 rebounds and 8 assists at the half and Davis with 17 points and 6 rebounds.

Last edited:

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I saw OK play Fairfield Univ at Harbor Yard. FFld was in the game and only down a couple of baskets at the half. I was not impressed with OK in fact I was disappointed.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I saw OK play Fairfield Univ at Harbor Yard. FFld was in the game and only down a couple of baskets at the half. I was not impressed with OK in fact I was disappointed.

You mean that game that OU won by 28 points?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Sims decided to go what I like to call an "Odyssey" and challenged the refs. OU within 8 on very good defensive play.

U

UCONNfan1

You mean the Oklahoma team who lost to Marist, UCLA, Texas, Kansas State, etc? Marist isn't expected to make the NCAA's and KSU is 10-16 this season. Oh, and Oklahoma is crushing Baylor in the 2nd half. Wow. Yep impressive by Baylor.

I'm not saying Oklahoma sucks, let's not pretend Oklahoma is even a lock to get out of the NCAA's in the first round. They are probably an 8 or 9 seed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I was about to whine about no competetive games tonight and all of a sudden it's 8 points. Doubt Okl. can get any closer but at least they fought back.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Robertson with a technical.... Must take after her mother.

Sims with 4 fouls.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
48 fouls called. :eek:

Check that... now 49. :eek::eek::eek:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
You mean the Oklahoma team who lost to Marist, UCLA, Texas, Kansas State, etc? Oh, and Oklahoma is crushing Baylor in the 2nd half. Wow. Yep impressive by Baylor.

I don't understand the need to go through life waiting for the opportunity to be rude to others.

Enjoy yourself. I prefer to spend my time being positive.

U

UCONNfan1

I don't understand the need to go through life waiting for the opportunity to be rude to others.

Enjoy yourself. I prefer to spend my time being positive.
How was that being rude? You got offended, apparently, because I don't think beating the snot out of Oklahohma is anything to write home about, then pointed out that Baylor was getting destroyed for most of the 2nd half. If that's rude, then our definitions of what is considered "rude" are wildly different.

I don't understand the need to go through life being so overly sensitive.

You made a snarky reply to tonyc, which is fine, but apparently don't seem to like it when the shoe is on the other foot.

Reaction Score
ETT doesn't understand most here don't care about Baylor.
Then don't read a thread talking about a Baylor game.

One of the great things about the BY is that it has become THE place to talk about wcbb.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Then don't read a thread talking about a Baylor game.

One of the great things about the BY is that it has become THE place to talk about wcbb.
Doesn't change most don't care about Baylor.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I'm so lucky. Two of the posters that have me on ignore have each other's back.

Baylor sucked in the second half. I'm hoping Uconn has then in their bracket.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Good try, but not quite. Check out the number of top 50 teams OU has played.

Baylor up 53-31 at the half. Duke beat OU by 11 when they had all their players in the court.
s.

Duke was up by 19 points at the half IN Norman ... Baylor beat OU by 7 pts .... IN Waco ;)

Reaction Score
How was that being rude? You got offended, apparently, because I don't think beating the snot out of Oklahohma is anything to write home about, then pointed out that Baylor was getting destroyed for most of the 2nd half. If that's rude, then our definitions of what is considered "rude" are wildly different.

I don't understand the need to go through life being so overly sensitive.

You made a snarky reply to tonyc, which is fine, but apparently don't seem to like it when the shoe is on the other foot.
The truth really bothers ETT. Baylor was a two trick pony who has become a one trick pony. Has a Uconn team ever had a player as selfish as Miss Sims. Geno would never allow the style of ball Mulkey is letting Sims play!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Duke was up by 19 points at the half IN Norman ... Baylor beat OU by 7 pts .... IN Waco ;)

Thanks for helping prove my point; OU is a good team. They outplayed Duke by 8 in the second half.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I don't think OU sucks, and I also think Baylor has been one of about 3 teams who have really surprised me this season. SC and WVU being the other 2 teams. But it is kind of funny to read how uber excited ETT was that Baylor was playing so "incredibly well" only to the bed in the 2nd half. Sorry, ETT - love ya, but you set yourself up on that one! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom