Baylor Postgame Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Baylor Postgame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Baylor was bigger stronger faster but UConn sure had some grit in this game .. great team performance by the entire team .. stopped Baylor when it counted ..
Now the complaint I felt Baylor got a lot of ticky tack fouls for being as physical as they were reminded me of Arkansas again .. Paige locked up player of the year

Reaction Score
Survive and advance. I could not be more proud of this team. Unbelievable. What a comeback and what a win. I need to go change my clothes LOL. I'm a sweaty mess!

This will go down as one of the greatest wins in a non NC game ever. UCONN had just one more play in them than Baylor. It will take some time to process this game, but IMHO, just a tremendous all around team effort. I'm pretty emotional right now, as I'm sure the team is as well.

A stressful, gut-wrenching come from behind win and to hold them off at the end, OMG - WCBB could not have asked for a better game. I could have - I mean for me, it would have been better for my blood pressure to win by double digits, but OMG just WOW...
Lisinopril..10 mg.

Reaction Score
So people saying its even: Nika for Richards. So, who is Nika going to be playing for" Evina? CW? Paige? Ono? AE?

Reactions: mmt
Reaction Score
Baylor was bigger stronger faster but UConn sure had some grit in this game .. great team performance by the entire team .. stopped Baylor when it counted ..
Now the complaint I felt Baylor got a lot of ticky tack fouls for being as physical as they were reminded me of Arkansas again .. Paige locked up player of the year
Is player of the year voted on b4 the tourney?

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, the referees are afraid to make calls at end of game. The shooter got hit in the head/face with an arm as she was shooting. That was a foul.

Reaction Score
Lost track of how many times a Connecticut player got knocked flat on the floor without a foul called. At one point a two-handed shove that sent Bueckers about ten feet.

But at the end, I said to myself, "This is where one defensive stop puts you in the Final Four."

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
There are no words!!! There are no words!!!!

Another classic game. Punch and counter punch.

The legendary program moves on with a budding legendary player.

We go a Final Fouring again.

As Kim and Geno said - this should have been the championship game.

Now its time for a bourbon or two or three!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom