Banghart vs Lawson | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Banghart vs Lawson

Reaction Score
Banghart is a Banghart imo. Real classy talking about a fan base and their gym size when you can't beat them find something else to degrade them LOL

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I'm disappointed that she apologized., lost a bit of respect. Come on Banghart, Say it with your chest !!!!!

But anyway, I've listened to sports radio for many many years. Today was the first day I can remember that a WBB Topic came up in August. Preseason NFL, College Football, and Courtney Banghart.

I am getting a kick out of both fan bases going at it on twitter.
FaPVYNSXkAA7yds

Just don't go to the State message board :eek:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I'm disappointed that she apologized., lost a bit of respect. Come on Banghart, Say it with your chest !!!!!

But anyway, I've listened to sports radio for many many years. Today was the first day I can remember that a WBB Topic came up in August. Preseason NFL, College Football, and Courtney Banghart.

Just don't go to the State message board :eek:
But don't you feel all warm and tingly that she said a win over Duke is much more important than one over NC St :rolleyes:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
But don't you feel all warm and tingly that she said a win over Duke is much more important than one over NC St :rolleyes:

I think she was afraid of walking into Cameron and hearing it from the rowdy Blue Devil fans.... cause I know I was gonna greet her with some glares and smirks... :mad:

Reaction Score
I'm not sure why fans pretend these dust ups are the worst thing ever when we clearly love it.

Coach was playing along and went farther than she should have.

And Duke being the more relevant program? Really? Smh.

UNC is going to win a lot so it's good to have an interesting person in that position.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I'm not sure why fans pretend these dust ups are the worst thing ever when we clearly love it.

UNC is going to win a lot so it's good to have an interesting person in that position.
Agreed. Snide comments like this gets people fired up, garners viewers and puts butts in seats. No need to apologize, it seemed like a genuine reaction explaining how she felt and I think it'd be awesome if UNC/NC State became the next big rivalry in WCBB.

Reaction Score

Coach was just being coach. Although we know that the reaction would have been a little different if Coach Lawson, Coach Staley, Coach Moore, or Coach Walz said something similar. Coach Banghart's comments is good for the game of women's basketball. I am going love watching Duke and NC State play UNC this year. NC State is really going to be the big question mark this year, but I am loving what Duke and Coach Lawson has put together. That ACC is going to be wild and loose!

Reaction Score
If you had asked Coach Staley about Missouri a few years ago, you probably would've gotten a fairly spicy response.
Gamecock fans still pull against Sophie. LOL. There’s not a more hated player in the entire country than Sophie Cunningham. If you watch the W, she and A’ja played against each other and A’ja had some words for her. It was pretty funny.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Gamecock fans still pull against Sophie. LOL. There’s not a more hated player in the entire country than Sophie Cunningham. If you watch the W, she and A’ja played against each other and A’ja had some words for her. It was pretty funny.
I know she has plenty of detractors, but it went way deeper than 1 player. There was some seriously bad blood, both fan bases despised each other, I think both ADs even got in on it at one point.

Reaction Score
I know she has plenty of detractors, but it went way deeper than 1 player. There was some seriously bad blood, both fan bases despised each other, I think both ADs even got in on it at one point.
The Missouri AD is 25K lighter in the pocket from shooting his mouth off about Dawn.

Reaction Score
It started with Sophie. I don’t want to get into all the stuff but before Sophie, Missouri wasn’t even a blip on the radar as far as a rival. Yes, there was some seriously bad blood.

Reaction Score

Everybody in that spat needed to lighten up about 1000 percent.

Sophie was good tv. I enjoyed watching her do dirt.

Reaction Score
Everybody in that spat needed to lighten up about 1000 percent.

Sophie was good tv. I enjoyed watching her do dirt.
It went too far when she was trying to hurt people. And she was.

Reaction Score
@TC22, I completely agree with you. As a UCONN fan, Sophie C. is now tied for 1st place with that other player in the W, I always cheer against, regardless of the opponent. You know that other player. The one who’d intentionally push down the UCONN player at about mid-court, and after being T’d up, she and her coach said it was Geno’s fault. Yes, that one!
As for Sophie, It drives me crazy when the TV announcers compliment her with, “....And you know Sophie Cunningham is not going to back down from anyone.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom