B1G Ramblings | Page 7 | The Boneyard

B1G Ramblings

Reaction Score
makes sense why we can't get in now. ... Our logo isn't made of up letters.

Reaction Score
makes sense why we can't get in now. ... Our logo isn't made of up letters.
uconn-blue-single.jpg

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
Illinois is fiercely defending its spot as the leading letter in the BIG...can you imagine the furor if they had to give up their prime spot to our block C? We can be flexible, UConn falls nicely after UCLA, so it's not like there's an outlier in that regard...crime in Italy, Penn State doesn't even use their letters. ^_^

Reaction Score
Let's face it. Our logo would be whatever the Big 10 would want it to be, just as an AAU invitation would be forthcoming if the Big 10 wanted UConn. They can use our Block C if they want.

UCLA should be the first logo in line with the University of Illinois 2nd. UConn would be 2nd if added. These maroons can't get anything right.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Let's face it. Our logo would be whatever the Big 10 would want it to be, just as an AAU invitation would be forthcoming if the Big 10 wanted UConn. They can use our Block C if they want.

UCLA should be the first logo in line with the University of Illinois 2nd. UConn would be 2nd if added. These maroons can't get anything right.
I agree. We should also drop tOSU as they call themselves The Ohio State University. Drop them below Oregon, Penn State and Rutgers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom