B1G, ACC battle for New York | Page 24 | The Boneyard

B1G, ACC battle for New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
NJ is bigtime horse country too....

Really? One of my town's soccer fields is surrounded by 3 horse farms as the field we used was a horse farm at one time before it was donated to the town. A daughter of one of the my baseball coaches is into competitive horse riding and it runs him close to $10K a year. Insane.

Reaction Score
Really? One of my town's soccer fields is surrounded by 3 horse farms as the field we used was a horse farm at one time before it was donated to the town. A daughter of one of the my baseball coaches is into competitive horse riding and it runs him close to $10K a year. Insane.
Somerset county is bigtime horse country...or was 30 yrs ago...

Reaction Score
don't blame me....i just gave my 2 cents to the arrogant..

Why wait three years? Why were you even looking at a three year old thread? Did you adjust your 2 cents for inflation?

Reaction Score
Is there any program available to wean us off this message board??

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
upload_2016-4-14_0-3-42.png

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score

I make a motion that once we get a p5 invite this goard gets digitally turned into a smoking cinder with a flame thrower. Then it gets beaten with a hammer and the little bits get scooped up, loaded onto a rocket and sent into the sun.

Reaction Score
Somerset county is bigtime horse country...or was 30 yrs ago...

Same with Morris and Sussex counties. There are fewer horse farms in Bergen County today primarily due to the fact that land is so valuable as there is so little left. The only reason the horse farms in my borough and the next borough over are still in place is due to the fact that they are all on the Ramapo River flood plain, which makes the land unsuitable for other types of development.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I make a motion that once we get a p5 invite this goard gets digitally turned into a smoking cinder with a flame thrower. Then it gets beaten with a hammer and the little bits get scooped up, loaded onto a rocket and sent into the sun.
I make the motion that once we get a p5 invite every post on this board be converted to 10 "points" for ticket priority. We, sir, are the keepers of the flame of hope.

guy-looking-up.jpg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm going on a cruise this Sunday. No internet for 7 days. I am positive that there will be tweets of immense value and importance that I won't see on a timely basis. It's a terrifying prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom