B12 - If we accept invite, in 10 years what is the outcome? | Page 24 | The Boneyard

B12 - If we accept invite, in 10 years what is the outcome?

If we accept B12 invite, what is the likeliest result in 10 years.

• Beyond wildest dreams - Football gets good, Basketball thrives, fans embrace, rest of AD boosted

• Status Quo - Basketball thrives, football stuck in mud, fanbase is neutral, rest of AD stat quo

• Mostly disappointing - Basketball falters, football inconsistent, fanbase nostalgic, AD dips

• House on Fire - Basketball does AAC v2, Football mostly losing seasons, fanbase in flames, AD crisis

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score
Nah. He took a job that didn’t require him to move. Call Pitino whatever name you want, but the move from New Rochelle to Queens is not evidence that he’d be interested in moving to Arkansas or Alabama.
I believe nothing he says. He said Iona was his last job. Those were his words. I'm not putting words in his mouth. He alsy didn't know about the hookers, and banged a staffers wife. Those are the things we know about.

Reaction Score
I believe nothing he says. He said Iona was his last job. Those were his words. I'm not putting words in his mouth. He alsy didn't know about the hookers, and banged a staffers wife. Those are the things we know about.

Not defending Pitino and goodness knows he is a serial liar. But he's not leaving St. Johns for a better paying job in some podunk community. He just doesn't need either the money or glory that badly. He happened upon a university that gave him a chance to win on a national level without having to give up his house next to Winged Foot. Unless the Knicks call, there is no other job that allows that.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
He happened upon a university that gave him a chance to win on a national level without having to give up his house next to Winged Foot. Unless the Knicks call, there is no other job that allows that.

That's my belief too.

Its not that I ever trust that slimeball, it's just that he is where he wants to be.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom