Azura says... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Azura says...

Reaction Score
I am not criticizing her decision one way or the other. That is purely her choice to make period. But does anyone really think that she would in any way criticize Geno or the Uconn program even if she had misgivings and was unhappy? That would not be in her best interests on many levels. You always leave on good terms and never burn any more bridges than you need too.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I think most folks think that Azura put in two years of hard work and had every right to leave for the WNBA......the only question is whether she should have let Geno know earlier about her decision as her loss seriously effects next year's team
No..... Geno should have planned for this possibility which became reality regardless of what Azura told him.

Reaction Score
No..... Geno should have planned for this possibility which became reality regardless of what Azura told him.

who would he have recruited at that point that would be a difference maker?

Reaction Score
I don't wish her ill, but I think if Geno knew that this was all he'd get out of her (a year off, a frustrating early part of the year while she learned the ropes, so-so defense, dominating lesser competition but struggling against tough opponents for much of the year, finally putting it together at the end of the year only to leave right before her opportunity to seize a featured role) I'm not sure he'd have bothered.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom