Ayanna Patterson to Uconn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Ayanna Patterson to Uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Does anyone remember March 2019--we had lost out on Aaliyah Boston, Jordan Horston, Haley Jones, and Ezi Magbegor? Things looked glum. Then Geno et al. got to work. They recruited:

Anna Makurat
Paige Bueckers
Nika Muhl
Mir McLean
Aaliyah Edwards
Piath Gabriel
Evina Westbrook
Autumn Chassion
Saylor Poffenbarger
Caroline Ducharme
Amari DeBerry
Azzi Fudd
Isuneh Brady
Ayanna Patterson

Reaction Score
Dang! Geno crushing it. Two years ago some BYers were writing off Genos ability to still attract talent and then dominos started to fall after Paige. Lovin this...
I really think not having as much national team responsibilities, gives more time for recruiting. Getting Paige to sign on the dotted line doesn't hurt either..

Reaction Score
Did anyone know she was at a game last month??
I was at the game that day. CoViD19 relaxations happened effective 10:30 a.m. for a 4 p.m. game, and my son is an Alum, so we lucked into tickets because we jumped on it quickly. Was not looking for her, so I did not see her.

Probably fewer than 100 UCONN fans there, but we were treated to 14 assists by Paige. Being at the top of Hinkle Fieldhouse {Hoosiers fame} was pretty cool, and Butler staying close through 3 quarters was a surprise. Paige & Company owned the start of the fourth quarter...

Buckle your seat-belts, four in a row was amazing, five in a row will be fantastic!!!

Reaction Score
With a front court of AE, Ice and Ayanna, there will be very few rebounds available for the opposing team and if you add Azzi and Paige or Nika and Caroline Ducharme or Saylor and Paige, etc...5 headed monster on the court at all times...
Don't forget about Amari and I think Piath will be a defensive force by the time AP hits campus.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
For those who don't venture into the recruit thread:

You've gotta be kidding me, clearly has the collage frame and ga, but with Uconn can she handle the pressure, the expectations, and the fame? .... I thk so!

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Wowzers!!! I've been on pins and needles for the past half hour searching the web for her decision. Now I can breathe again and just be ashamed at how bad UCONN is once again for women's basketball. I was ashamed by Paige and ultra ashamed by Azzi and now I'll have to wallow in more shame because of Ayanna. Oh, well.
Veteran, no need to scour the web for news of this nature. Just come to the Boneyard. We've got some "crack" news hounds here. 90 seconds after a coveted recruit's reveal, the decision will be posted here. ;)

Reaction Score
Whoa. I hadn’t heard a ton about her except that she wasn’t likely to choose UConn. Someone willing to get me up to speed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom