Ayanna Patterson to Uconn | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Ayanna Patterson to Uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
With a front court of AE, Ice and Ayanna, there will be very few rebounds available for the opposing team and if you add Azzi and Paige or Nika and Caroline Ducharme or Saylor and Paige, etc...5 headed monster on the court at all times...
You left out one player who I think will be, if nothing else, a strong rebounder by then, Piath Gabriel. The post practices will be special.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Jack Black Yes GIF by National Geographic Channel

Reaction Score
Great Pickup for Geno. A huge shock based on what many were saying before Ayanna committed. If I knew, that Tamika Williams was married to her HS Coach, I wouldn't have been surprised/shocked.

IMO Geno needs to get a Quick/Athletic Guard that plays defense and able to get to the rim to fill out the class.
KK Bransford? I have a feeling she’s one of the other commitments Geno was talking about.

Reaction Score

Ayanna Patterson dunks, has a great smile & braces, many say she's 6'3", & will be flying down the court with Paige next year. Dawn Staley will hate her when she gets dunked on. Bad for, you know.....

She won’t be flying for UConn next year. She’ll be playing for her HS team.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
KK Bransford? I have a feeling she’s one of the other commitments Geno was talking about.
I thk you might be right, her more so thn Kiki who has most of the "Egghead Elites" after her

Reaction Score
I think Ice is the 4 and Ayanna the 3.

I'd prefer to have 3 shooters surrounding her and overall have a quicker defense with a quicker transition to offense.

Damn glad to have her - regardless!

Reaction Score
I'd prefer to have 3 shooters surrounding her and overall have a quicker defense with a quicker transition to offense.

Brady can be your third shooter plus she can shoot 3s but won’t necessarily need to. And she has no problem running the floor. She’s a perfect trailer on the break and deadly from the foul line area.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

Does Uconn have a single 'slow player' on the roster or coming in the next two years? I mean, the squad is pretty much all greyhounds masquarading as sled dogs!

Reaction Score
Brady can be your third shooter plus she can shoot 3s but won’t necessarily need to. And she has no problem running the floor. She’s a perfect trailer on the break and deadly from the foul line area.
Brady could be our 4th shooter giving AP even more room to operate. While the defense is still quicker and the team can transition faster to offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom