Available Transfers & Postgrads for 2017-2018 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Available Transfers & Postgrads for 2017-2018

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Cameron Johnson listed reason he was leaving is because he didn't want to be part of a rebuild, which he believes will be happening at Pitt.

So it's obvious we're perfect for him.

Reaction Score
Cameron Johnson listed reason he was leaving is because he didn't want to be part of a rebuild, which he believes will be happening at Pitt.

So it's obvious we're perfect for him.
Well with Cam, Jalen, rique, larrier, vital, and whoever else we add, are we really rebuilding?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Well with Cam, Jalen, rique, larrier, vital, and whoever else we add, are we really rebuilding?
That's the question isn't it? Which is why the announcement of Jalen was so important. It will be up to recruits to decide if the injuries are not a problem and the coaches to convince them of that.

Reaction Score

Speaking the obvious of course, but it's problematic that there isn't a single big man on this list.

Somebody said it before, but people are about to miss Brimah a whole lot more than they expected.

Reaction Score
Chase Jeter would be a nice get. 6'10", was a top recruit and has spent the last 2 years playing in ACC competition.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Speaking the obvious of course, but it's problematic that there isn't a single big man on this list.

Somebody said it before, but people are about to miss Brimah a whole lot more than they expected.

hoping for a Hail Mary from Eric Cobb. Hail Mary being serviceable. Prior to Enoch transferring, I was merely holding out hope he could make it up and down the court 2+ times before needing a sub.

Reaction Score
hoping for a Hail Mary from Eric Cobb. Hail Mary being serviceable. Prior to Enoch transferring, I was merely holding out hope he could make it up and down the court 2+ times before needing a sub.

I said this in another thread, but I'm irrationally more confident in Cobb after South Carolina's final four run. Martin has proven to be an adept talent identifier.

Reaction Score
We play in a conference that plays a lot of Texas schools... maybe that will be enough? Need to make this godforsaken conference work for us in some way.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I can totally see Jankovich offering him the keys to the front court for a commit.

After he does his one year out Semi should be gone and with a precedent of success there for Duke transfers with a lack of true size and bigs they have a very attractive situation for him.

Reaction Score

Love the kid but this won't and shouldn't happen unless you are a glutton. I mean I'm not saying that we will be immediately better, but time to move on from that period. We will be better playing small if need be and finding the answers over the long haul.

Reaction Score
Update: After his initial report, Adam Rowe of 247sports updated his story at 10:40 p.m. Sunday to note that Marques Bolden has not reached a final decision on transferring.

Why can't UConn get an update like this??

Reaction Score
Love the kid but this won't and shouldn't happen unless you are a glutton. I mean I'm not saying that we will be immediately better, but time to move on from that period. We will be better playing small if need be and finding the answers over the long haul.

We clearly have never and won't ever see eye to eye on him. It is what it is. Hopefully we'll be able to come to a consensus - in a good way - on the next guy.

Reaction Score
We clearly have never and won't ever see eye to eye on him. It is what it is. Hopefully we'll be able to come to a consensus - in a good way - on the next guy.

I agree (there we go it's a start) champs.

But I hope we agree we need much better than him to be any good anyway. Need someone who can pick and roll be an impact. Someone who can throw a pass to someone and not hand it off so maybe they are a piece of the offense outside of an alley oop. It's time to change the channel and get some smart players everywhere not just the 5. Give me 5 guys who can play basketball and no try 5 and we will be a better team anyway.

Hear's hoping we both agree on the "next guy" champs we need help. (maybe he's here or coming here?)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I agree (there we go it's a start) champs.

But I hope we agree we need much better than him to be any good anyway. Need someone who can pick and roll be an impact. Someone who can throw a pass to someone and not hand it off so maybe they are a piece of the offense outside of an alley oop. It's time to change the channel and get some smart players everywhere not just the 5. Give me 5 guys who can play basketball and no try 5 and we will be a better team anyway.

Nobody disagrees with that i think. If they do, they shouldn't be posting.

Reaction Score
Wouldn't be surprised if it's SMU.
Followed Semi Ojeleye yesterday. They would never be teammates but he's obviously a great Duke transfer success story.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom