Autumn enters transfer portal | The Boneyard

Autumn enters transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
:-(

Very happy for her and will be rooting for her no matter where she lands, but sad to see her go. I understand her wanting to go somehwere she can play more, but i love the positive energy she brought to the team

Last edited:

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I hate to see her go, but there is something to be said about having a dream and working hard to make it happen -- even if it doesn't end the way you may have hoped.

Autumn definitely has the talent to make a difference at a smaller program and I hope she kills it wherever she lands.

PS - I would be THRILLED if she landed at Vanderbilt with Shea.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Beat me to it. Very interesting. Who knew that non-scholly players had to use the portal, however maybe it's the easiest to put it out there that you want a change. Wondering if she ends up back home? ;)

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
She is an academic so following Shea to Vanderbilt might be another option.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The few times she entered the game, she looked like she belonged. No deer in headlights, made good decisions and I think she can shoot. I think she helped herself with this stint. Best of Luck. Dream big.

Reaction Score
I’d love to see her follow Shea. Can’t help but be happy for the kid. Accomplished her dream of playing at Uconn and looks like she had fun her year here and was well liked by all. Best of luck Autumn! Can’t wait to watch you shine elsewhere

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Totally understand her transferring but it ruined my vision of her becoming Kyla 2.0, the player/coach on the bench. I feel sad.

And it begs the question "which 2021 freshman is going to lead the made 3 pointer bench celebrations?".

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Why does a walk on have to use the transfer portal?
That’s what I was wondering.
Those are great questions - maybe to publicize her desire to leave to see if other programs might reach out to her? Maybe she's not sure where she wants to go and hopes some lower level Div 1 schools will reach out?

Either way, best of luck Autumn! Once a Husky, always a Husky. You will always have an entire nation of fans rooting for you wherever you go and whatever you do!!

Reaction Score
Now, what will Geno do when he needs a replacement coach to handle the timeouts?

Doesn't Vandy have a top flight Med School?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom