Reaction Score
*slaps the boneyard* this bad boy can fit so many OT tags

let's add one.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
180917-arbys-free-tattoos-customers-02.jpg

These are the choices.

If I were a betting man, I'd put money on Dub choosing the skull with the 10-gallon hat.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
180917-arbys-free-tattoos-customers-02.jpg

These are the choices.

If I were a betting man, I'd put money on Dub choosing the skull with the 10-gallon hat.

I like the one with the cards.

And Im seriously considering doing this.

I have a great tattoo artist in Deep River, and whatever the Tat costs me I can make it up in free sandwiches over time. Seems like a solid investment.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

I have a great tattoo artist in Deep River, and whatever the Tat costs me I can make it up in free sandwiches over time. Seems like a solid investment.

While part of me would have really enjoyed seeing you pay for an Arby’s tattoo only to find that they’re not offering free sandwiches, the greater part of me pictured you standing at Arby’s looking as crestfallen as the Big Lebowski after his rug was stolen. And that I cannot abide.

Read the fine print.

Reaction Score
AW's Arby's fantasy I expected a lot more. Like a picture of AW with a bag of brisket sandwiches from Arby's sitting in a boat in front of a dam with a little stream running through the crack next to him, from the Bouknight commitment. And he stays there until it breaks, being fed sandwiches until it does break and joining Chief in riding the rush together rib sandwiches in one hand, UConn flag in the other.

August_West

Reaction Score
While part of me would have really enjoyed seeing you pay for an Arby’s tattoo only to find that they’re not offering free sandwiches, the greater part of me pictured you standing at Arby’s looking as crestfallen as the Big Lebowski after his rug was stolen. And that I cannot abide.

Read the fine print.
well that sucks.

Doesnt matter though. Wife shut me down when I mentioned I was thinking about it last night.

"I will never be seen with you in public again"

I gotta say, I briefly considered the upside to that.

Reaction Score

I used to own that shop in Deep River. I started it in 1980 and sold it to Mark in the early 2000’s. A lot of the flash on the walls is stuff I painted over the years. So now you know who I am.

August_West

Reaction Score
I used to own that shop in Deep River. I started it in 1980 and sold it to Mark in the early 2000’s. A lot of the flash on the walls is stuff I painted over the years. So now you know who I am.
Whelp then you inked me in 1991

Reaction Score
I like the lone wolf getting ready to bite the sandwich. Who ever drew these did a good job, clearly understands tattoo art. Clean, simple and bold.

Reaction Score
Hard to believe, but there are no Arbys w/in 50 miles of N NJ.

Reaction Score
well that sucks.

Doesnt matter though. Wife shut me down when I mentioned I was thinking about it last night.

"I will never be seen with you in public again"

I gotta say, I briefly considered the upside to that.
Wow. When I read that "wife shut me down" bit I thought it was a post from Dove.

Listen. #1? I've seen you in person before. Any one of those tattoos would be an improvement. #2? She's pregnant with your kid. She's in no position to start making wacky demands. Send her back to the kitchen barefoot to make you a pot pie.

Reaction Score

The article and promo are almost 4 years old (check the date of the article). So I'm betting you already did get the tattoo but just don't want to admit it. :)

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Wow. When I read that "wife shut me down" bit I thought it was a post from Dove.

Listen. #1? I've seen you in person before. Any one of those tattoos would be an improvement. #2? She's pregnant with your kid. She's in no position to start making wacky demands. Send her back to the kitchen barefoot to make you a pot pie.
It was a different wife when he posted that.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
The article and promo are almost 4 years old (check the date of the article). So I'm betting you already did get the tattoo but just don't want to admit it. :)

Alexandra Canal·Senior Reporter
Mon, May 23, 2022, 10:30 AM

Reprint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members