August_West Arby's fantasy | Page 2 | The Boneyard

August_West Arby's fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I used to own that shop in Deep River. I started it in 1980 and sold it to Mark in the early 2000’s. A lot of the flash on the walls is stuff I painted over the years. So now you know who I am.
Is that the location of the old “Fine Line Tattoo Shop?” Bill Loika (last name is probably spelled wrong) the original owner moved to Amsterdam years ago. A friend of mine while on vacation there a few years ago ran into him at his shop by chance and got tattood from him there. I lived near his Deep River shop in Chester for a few years.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Wow. When I read that "wife shut me down" bit I thought it was a post from Dove.

Listen. #1? I've seen you in person before. Any one of those tattoos would be an improvement. #2? She's pregnant with your kid. She's in no position to start making wacky demands. Send her back to the kitchen barefoot to make you a pot pie.

1) @8893 has it right. That was my ex wife. Maybe that resistance to the Arby's tattoo was the deal breaker :eek:

2) I do most of the cooking although my fiancée (we wont be married until July 2023, baby will be 9+ months old by then) is a fairly decent cook

now you are up to speed.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Me and @August_West will be at @Mokum’s old tattoo parlor this fall getting matching roast beef sandwiches with Shabazz Napier’s face on the bun. I need a second Arbys tattoo BADLY.

Reaction Score
I wonder what the Arby's faithful think about this pecan chicken salad sandwich. I've been meaning to try several Arby's offerings, I just can't seem to get there.

1653574192994.png

August_West

Reaction Score
I wonder what the Arby's faithful think about this pecan chicken salad sandwich. I've been meaning to try several Arby's offerings, I just can't seem to get there.

View attachment 76590

My Fiancee got it when I dragged her to one in Michigan. Fast food and Arby's not really her jam, but she is a good sport and really liked it (and was surprised), and I had a bite and it was more than a decent sandwich. Entirely edible and good, my problem is that their menu is so stupendous that it just ends up down the list of what I would order. Their whole "market fresh" sandwich segment is just something I haven't explored in depth because Im there so infrequently I can't go away from my usual offerings.

Reaction Score
I went to Arby's today for the first time in maybe 5 years. They have burgers now, but the meat in them tasted kind of like what you'd get in a kabob.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
@August_West

Sunday morning I was on 95 south between Rt 79 and Rt 77. Due to an entire highway closure all traffic was sent off the Mungertown Road exit. But before that all traffic was diverted to left lane due to a tractor trailer stopped in slow lane. Fire trucks around it and other vehicles."

This morning I saw a internet headline saying a "Niantic Musician dies on Rt 95 in Madison."

Aaaaand, it wasn't you, thankfully.

August_West

Reaction Score
@August_West

Sunday morning I was on 95 south between Rt 79 and Rt 77. Due to an entire highway closure all traffic was sent off the Mungertown Road exit. But before that all traffic was diverted to left lane due to a tractor trailer stopped in slow lane. Fire trucks around it and other vehicles."

This morning I saw a internet headline saying a "Niantic Musician dies on Rt 95 in Madison."

Aaaaand, it wasn't you, thankfully.

That was a horrible accident sunday morning. A 22 year old got on 95 south going the wrong direction and killed 3 other people in head on collision. Sad.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
That was a horrible accident sunday morning. A 22 year old got on 95 south going the wrong direction and killed 3 other people in head on collision. Sad.
That was a different one. Horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox