August recruiting thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

August recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
She is visiting ND and Miami this fall, previously visited Stanford this spring. Much like Sarah Strong she hasn't been vocal about her choices or who she is strongly considering.

NSD really is around the corner, just a little over 2 months so things will be moving pretty quick shortly as fall starts in terms of visits and decisions.
Yeah, neither Strong nor Koval have released their Top 21 finalists yet? :rolleyes:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
From Mike Flynn in spring of 2022:

Qandace Samuels – 2027 – 6-0 – Wing/Forward – Team Takeover 15 – Has really leveled up…The physical prowess runs in the family…Making some big time things look easy now though…Handles like a guard…Zipping 1 hand passes around in transition…Squares up off the jab and sticks the contested 3…Sprints and slides her feet like a guard.

If N.D. can get the Mabreys and Stanford can get the older Ogwumikes, maybe we can get the Samuels girls.

Reaction Score
From Mike Flynn in spring of 2022:

Qandace Samuels – 2027 – 6-0 – Wing/Forward – Team Takeover 15 – Has really leveled up…The physical prowess runs in the family…Making some big time things look easy now though…Handles like a guard…Zipping 1 hand passes around in transition…Squares up off the jab and sticks the contested 3…Sprints and slides her feet like a guard.

If N.D. can get the Mabreys and Stanford can get the older Ogwumikes, maybe we can get the Samuels girls.
You mean like the Valley sisters?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Note who liked KK’s picture

A5EFA766-AEEF-4571-8081-BFEE57C07CE0.jpeg

Reaction Score
I am guessing that Kate and KK have never been teammates before, but I don't know for sure.

Reaction Score
Now that Tonya has joined the UConn Staff, she's been given an update on which recruits UConn is actively recruiting or has identified as a player of interest. Here are Tonya's new IG follows:

Sarah Strong
Brynn McGaughy
Arianna Roberson 2024
Jordyn Palmer 2027
Lauren Hassell 2027
Ayla McDowell 2025
Chloe Johnson 2028
Addison Bjorn
Jenica Lewis
Ivana Wilson Manyacka 2027
Kaleena Smith
Aaliyah Chavez
Jacy Abii
Jerzy Robinson

No Silva from Portugal. Also, no Olivia Vukosa though that will change. Speaking of Olivia, she'll be playing for Croatia in the upcoming European U16 championship. The games will be played in Turkey and start in a few days I think.

A couple of additions to Morgan's follows:

Jayla Forbes 2027
Sydney "Bean" Douglas 2028 (already 6-5 and something else. Morgan had been following Sydney but recently followed Mom and Dad).
This might give a little more insight into UConn’s current players of interest. Here are some new players to add to the list of Tonya Cardoza’s new Instagram follows:

Dee Alexander
Zakiyah Jones
Kamora Pruitt
Aaliyah Crump
Trinity Jones

Reaction Score
This might give a little more insight into UConn’s current players of interest. Here are some new players to add to the list of Tonya Cardoza’s new Instagram follows:

Dee Alexander
Zakiyah Jones
Kamora Pruitt
Aaliyah Crump
Trinity Jones
Don’t understand Geno at times. He has two highly rated recruits in Brynn McGaughy and Jenna Lewis who have both said UConn is their dream school but it doesn’t appear he has offered them yet. I realize McGaughy has been hurt. I’m sure if they had been offered he would have received an instant acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom