August recruiting thread | The Boneyard

August recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Charlie doesn't it strike you as pretty unfair to have this girl on a boys team??
I don't know if she is the best--time will tell--but right now, this pix seems to say she's'a WoW
I think even the boys realize they are going to be seriously "outgunned"............she'd have to play up to 16U-17U to play on a girl's team......

Reaction Score
I think even the boys realize they are going to be seriously "outgunned"............she'd have to play up to 16U-17U to play on a girl's team......
She already is. She is Kaleena Smith from SoCal and at 13 she's plays in and handles the 17U division on the Nike EYBL circuit. Watch her strip Jerzy Robinson in the last play of this video. In her last game of the Nike Nationals, she smoked Exodus NYC for 25. Kayleigh Heckel and Kate Koval play for Exodus and Heckel couldn't stay near her.

Reaction Score
She already is. She is Kaleena Smith from SoCal and at 13 she's plays in and handles the 17U division on the Nike EYBL circuit. Watch her strip Jerzy Robinson in the last play of this video. In her last game of the Nike Nationals, she smoked Exodus NYC for 25. Kayleigh Heckel and Kate Koval play for Exodus and Heckel couldn't stay near her.

and that's why they call her........... Special K..........I suspect like PB, she'll be big time college ready by the time she ends her sophomore year........ only question is I've seen her listed as a '26 and a '27.........Robinson is a '26 so I assume she's a '27

Reaction Score
and that's why they call her........... Special K..........I suspect like PB, she'll be big time college ready by the time she ends her sophomore year........ only question is I've seen her listed as a '26 and a '27.........Robinson is a '26 so I assume she's a '27
I assume she is a ‘27 also since ESPN can’t possibly be dumb enough to leave her off their ‘26 Top 25. All I know is that Auriemma wouldn’t offer her before she gets to HS unless she’s the best pure PG he’s seen in many, many years. And I would agree. She’s a maestro of the pick n roll and controls the ball like a yo-yo. It’s obvious that WBB coaches have seen this kid coming for at least 3 years.

Reaction Score
@awhom111, does this article on Silva match up with what you've seen and heard?
She’s big and from what I saw she doesn’t run the court very well. She is strong down low if you want to wait for her. So so on defense.

Reaction Score
Feels a lot more glowing than anything I have heard, but it is worth noting that she was clearly better later in the season than she was in the fall and winter. If that national team form transfers to club play, it would be quite notable. I know one school on their list that I hope not to see as her final destination.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
BallOut likes to hype up any recruit that Tennessee is pursuing. Tenn subscribers are/were given a discount. Not sure UConn is pursuing this recruit. I know Morgan V followed her on IG some time ago but have heard nothing since except for BallOut saying UConn is involved. I don't trust this site's info when it comes to UConn. We'll see.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
BallOut likes to hype up any recruit that Tennessee is pursuing. Tenn subscribers are/were given a discount. Not sure UConn is pursuing this recruit. I know Morgan V followed her on IG some time ago but have heard nothing since except for BallOut saying UConn is involved. I don't trust this site's info when it comes to UConn. We'll see.
She’s 6-6. I wonder if there was a write in campaign from some Boneyarders to add UConn to her list of interests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom